“Never again”

Chiquito - Park Royal
Ranked #15,936 of 23,024 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: 'South of the border' passion is always served up at Chiquito. A menu of bold Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine is prepared however the diner likes it. Burritos, sizzling fajitas and tacos can all be customised for vegetarians or those wanting more spice. A kids menu, games and entertainment add to the family-friendly vibe, and there is a great range of exciting cocktails, mocktails, wines and tequilas.
“Never again”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Today was the last time I went to this restaurant! I ordered a salad and get the rubbish again, salad leafs were un fresh and rotten I left the restaurant hungry and angry!

• Visited August 2014

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Wow a breakfast worth getting up for”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

You might not associate Chiquito's with breakfast but they do a most amazing sizzler.
Since its a commuter area at 9am its quite quiet which is perfect to sit and relax. Its spacious and airy and all the staff we met really lovely.
We have had two days of breakfast and we all enjoyed it, eggs were made as we requested and the whole meal was hot and delicious.
The only thing I'd ask the company as a whole is to stock soya milk even just a couple of cartons of UHT so I could have a tea or coffee would be great but that is a company wide policy not to stock it.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Cloudinthesky1970
London, United Kingdom
“happy customer”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

decent portions, decent taste, decent prices made me happy before we went to see the movie, the only thing i would say then need to improve at is waiting time for food, that is absolute madness, we went there 1:30 min before movie and almost missed it, over 45 min in took them for the main to put on table in non busy day.. i would still come back for another dinner :)

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Adam N
Ruislip, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will be back for more cocktails :)”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Went for dinner at Chiquitos last week and I have to say I was very impressed. The staff were friendly and helpful especially the manager, Darren I think his name was.
Love the new frozen cocktails especially the strawberry daiquir. Will be going back for more soon.
The food was very tasty, well cooked and presented.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Sianie002
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic first time experience”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife and I visited Chiquitos in our search for food. We were greeted and served by Sid, who was extremely helpful and served us in a very timely manner . Food was delicious and reasonably priced. Fajitas was delicious and cocktails was fantastic .Definitely coming back again!

• Visited June 2014