“Amazzzzzing”
Review of Luna Nuova

Luna Nuova
Reserve with OpenTable
Luna Nuova is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #242 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$14 - US$47
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

After reading reviews decided that we would visit to celebrate our anniversary . We were greeted in such a friendly way when we got there. They knew it was a special occasion and presented me with a beautiful red rose and two glasses of fizz a lovely start. Things just got better with complimentary olives, bread and oil. We shared a couple of tapas which were very tasty. My husband had the seafood pasta which he said was the best he had had. I went for the risotto and was not disappointed. We decided just to share a desert and the profiteroles were the best we had tasted. To end the meal they gave us complimentary cognac perfect.
One of the best meals we have had in London and would 100% recommend. Thank you to all the staff for making it a memorable night.

There are newer reviews for Luna Nuova

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We dined here to celebrate our anniversary while in London, based on other reviews. We had a great time and felt like we were in Italy. The service was warm and friendly and the food exceptional. While not located in central London it is easily accessible by the tube and worth the trip.
Certainly our best meal while in the city.

1  Thank CincinnatiLefty
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I took my parents to Luna Nuova last night for my mum's birthday.
As per my last meal there; the food was delicious and fresh. You are told that as the food is cooked freshly and if you want to change certain ingredients that is no problem - which I love. Where do you get that kind of service in London?! The service is natural, engaging and faultless. You are made to feel loved and appreciated when you eat here. We had candles in desert and my mum was given a rose when she came in. If we lived in Fulham we would be coming here weekly. Do not delay - go. Everything about this restaurant is charming and absolutely worth going to. You won't be disappointed. It is also, in my opinion excellent value for money.

1  Thank KateNorthLondon
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Visited on a Saturday night. Very welcoming staff. Food was excellent. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Upon reading reviews we decided we would jump on the tube to fulham for this restaurant. We dined on a Tuesday night just after bank holiday Monday.

After sitting down we had a quick look at menu and were just going to have olives and focaccia to start. The lovely waitress then come over and told us we were getting both of them on the house. Excellent! So then I felt inclined to get a couple of tapas between the 2 of us for a proper starter. We got the chargrilled chicken skewers and spicy chorizo to start, both very nice and good size portion.

For main I had rack of lamb, this was beautiful and my wife had mushroom risotto which she described as the best she's ever had.

At the end we were too full for dessert but we were offered shots on the house.

All in all the waitress was really nice and welcoming and I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys good food at an honest price.

1  Thank Stephenmileham