“The perfect venue for our wedding”
Review of The Prince Albert

The Prince Albert
Ranked #3,097 of 24,268 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Camden
Description: The Prince Albert has been welcoming guests since 1843, having been sympathetically restored but not losing it's character and charm. It is a pub and restaurant of quality and character serving local brews and fine British cuisine locally sourced and lovingly prepared.
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We chose The Prince Albert to be our wedding reception venue for its great food, laid back atmosphere and cool decor.. And we weren't disappointed. Everyone commented on what a friendly atmosphere the pub setting & staff created. The Prince Albert team really helped to make our wedding day so special. We had a blast! :)

The pub was decorated perfectly and we were able to add all the little details that meant a lot to us.

Def recommend the fish & chips.. Oh and the scotch eggs - YUM!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We held our wedding reception at The Prince Albert and it was a brilliant decision. The place has a great, quirky look and the staff couldn't be more friendly and that created a perfect atmosphere.

All our guests commented on how good the food was and how lovely the pub looked. Kasia was incredibly helpful over the weeks and months beforehand and on the day itself so it was a really relaxed day for both of us.

Couldn't ask for more - I would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The upstairs restaurant has a great ambience and the staff are excellent. The food is good and good value for money. I would recommend it for a chilled sunday lunch.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Very disappointed, service was bad and after waiting for 40 minutes we finally got our roast beef meal. Unfortunately the beef for tough and raw, I had to send it back, big mistake I had to wait a further 30 minutes and all I asked for was for the meat to be replaced to something else.

My previous experience, you needed a magnifying glass to see the portions. This was not the case, the portions were ok but by this time I was not impressed.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We booked the Prince Albert for our wedding reception and we are so glad that we did! Kasia managed the event and was wonderful - as were all of the staff. They set everything up according to my (very specific!) instructions and even helped my friend sort things out when the florist messed up on the day. The food was delicious and everyone commented on the fact that the pub had such a lovely atmosphere. The staff even played with the kids during speeches! We looked at so many possible wedding venues and I am so so glad that we ended up booking the Prince Albert. They went over and above the call of duty and gave us a perfect wedding day. Thank you