“BEWARE OF PICKPOCKET”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have dinner here at my last day in London. I have a lot of shopping bag so I put some of the shopping bag under the table literally next to my feet.
After I finished my dinner and ready to leave I realize that my shopping bag was gone!
I then told the staff to help or to show the CCTV but they wouldn't let me. I ask them to look to the cctv for me and I wouldn't look at their cctv if it was private but they still won't help me at all. The staff seems don't care and didn't try to help at all. I was very disappointed with their services because they should try to help or have any sympathy.

Just beware of your stuff here because a lot of pickpocket here. Keep your bags above the table or chair.

1  Thank Karina H
There are newer reviews for Wasabi - Oxford Street

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We love this chain!! Eating in is fun and you always meet very interesting people... Our sushi is always fresh, fish lovely and people great.. And it is excellent value for money.

Staff can be however a bit better trained... We sometimes do know a bit more than they do but I guess it is down to the fluctuation you often experience in this business..

We would definitely recommend this place! If you are looking for a unique and fun experience and want to taste freshly prepared food you know where to go!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Popped in here for dinner a few times whilst in London on a business trip. Was pleasantly suprised that a "takeaway" style sushi shop would be so clean, efficiently run, friendly and the food to taste delicious.

I tried a box set of sushi nibbles which were reasonably priced foe sushi but pricey for an every day lunch. Nice as a treat though.

The food was fresh tasting, full of flavour and cleverly balanced with both flavor and variety.

would like to see one open in Stoke on Trent

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I always loved Wasabi bit our recent visit was one of the best. My daughter does not like any kind of asian food but this time the she had tried and fallen in love with them.
Perfect for a quick snack, fast meal but it is better than a similar range.
In terms of price, very acceptable and affordable.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great take away food,
Delicious , the food finish very fast before night
That's sad!
Overall the restaurant is good for lunch so you can have more choices.