The hotel is old and does not seem to have been updated. The service was hit and miss I guess like many places.
Breakfast was decent. Since we also had a meeting here, the food for lunch was ok as well.
Traveling from the US, I did appreciate the options of outlets to convert our many technology pieces these days. I was able to use three different converter plugs at one time so I could charge three things at once. That was important for me.
I had a hard time with doing my hair as the hair dryer was in the closet (attached, not movable) and there was not sufficient light near there to really be able to see what I was doing. There were no outlets to plug in your hair dryer or other item (other than shaver for men) in the bathroom, so doing my hair was tough.
The fitness center had decent equipment, upgrading their cardio equipment with mounted TVs would be great.
Overall, I have definitely stayed in places with less amenities in Europe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Victoria Station - Sleek, modern lobby - Rooms have modern business amenities - Heathrow 16 miles - Gatwick 26 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Park Plaza Victoria London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Victoria London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- Park Plaza Hotel London
- London Park Plaza
- Victoria Park Plaza Hotel
- Victoria Park Plaza London