4,981 results
All reviews tozi restaurant great location gatwick express coach station executive room good size mini bar big ben nespresso machine modern hotel central location booked this hotel an upgrade few minutes walk london eye full english tube
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a fantastic stay . Our room was clean and very comfortable . We Loved having the light and curtain controls at our bedside. Large tea and coffee selection. Quality soaps and shampoo in the bathroom.
Front desk staff was fantastic. The first room we were given had an area of carpet near the bathroom that was quite wet. When I called the front desk they apologized and immediately sent someone up to move us to a new room.
We enjoyed breakfast in the dinning room every morning and visited the restaurant for dinner on our last night. I highly recommend both the breakfast and dinner dinning.
A special thank you to the concierge desk who before we arrived in London helped me figure out our transportation from the airport to the hotel. We flew into Gatwick and I was nervous about getting to our hotel. The concierge explained to me how easy it was to purchase a train tickets at the airport for the Gatwick Express train that would deliver us to the Victoria Station just a block from the hotel. It was so easy and much less money and quicker than taking a taxi.
I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family. I hope we can visit London again and stay at the Park Plaza Victoria.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brothers58
Michelle W, General Manager at Park Plaza Victoria London, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Brothers58,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Park Plaza Victoria London.

I am to glad to hear that every part of your stay with us was of your suiting and I will pass on your lovely comments to our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Park Plaza Victoria London.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I paid over 300 dollars for a small room. No top sheet and the shower door was only 18 inches long. Very dangerous and water every where. No ice machines. Very disappointed. Pics showed a much nicer room. Beware!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear gardenboy48,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback regarding your stay.

I was very concerned to read your comments regarding the shower door and will be passing your comments on to our Maintenance department. Please accept my sincere apologies for your unpleasant experience. Should you wish to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact Florence, our front office manager, at falloing@pphe.com.

Kind Regards

We had an awesome stay at Victoria Park Place
The room had everything we needed. Great bed!!
Easy to get to!! 3rd time staying there. The breakfast was delicious. We will be back. Great staff very helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sonya S,

I will be sure to pass on your comments to our staff and we are glad you found everything in your room that you needed.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Park Plaza Victoria London.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for four nights whilst I sat some professional exams nearby. I travel regularly to London for work and this was one of my favourites!

I really loved the room! It was large and spacious! The bed was huge and it was really comfortable. There was a large TV with Sky. The whole room is controlled using a panel (curtains, lights, air con). There were plug sockets next to the bed on both sides.

The bathroom was a good size, modern and clean and had a bath which I enjoyed. There were expensive toiletries and a hairdryer (a proper one!)

I had my breakfast delivered and it was punctual and really tasty. I also had room service one evening which was good.

The hotel is in a great location - less than 5 minutes from Victoria and lots of restaurants nearby.

I would definitely stay here again in the future!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Michelle W, General Manager at Park Plaza Victoria London, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the positive review following your recent stay at Park Plaza Victoria London, I am thrilled to read how great your experience was!

I hope business will bring you back to London soon and you can have another enjoyable stay with us.

Kind regards,
Michelle Wells

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Based solely on size (lots of hotel rooms in London are no bigger the shoe boxes, even expensive ones!) this was the best ever. Lots of other things about the room were nice , but having space for bags & things without tripping over your shopping etc is a luxury . Also , the bar staff mainly Bulgarian I think were delightful & I always looked forward to a late night drink . Finally, some guests came to see me for breakfast & the prices were reasonable considering the standard.

I watch prices all the time & if I see this hotel again within my budget I will be there .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your lovely feedback and that you enjoyed a great breakfast with your guests. I hope on your next visit you will have the opportunity to try our TOZI restaurant; they serve delicious Italian food.

Kind regards,