US$253
  • Pool
US$336
US$178
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$236
US$229
  • Restaurant
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$292
US$283
Hilton
  • Room Service
US$203
US$181
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$370
US$176
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$122
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$630
US$484
Agoda.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We stayed here following a short break in Prague to accomodate taking in a couple of London shows. It is not too far from Marble Arch underground station so getting about is not bad. When we arrived it seemed slightly strange that you have to go downstairs to the reception desk. We were early and our room was not quite ready so we were kindly allowed to leave our luggage and were told it would be in our room for us when we returned later.
As promised our luggage was in our room, which was a relief as we were as we right at the top of the hotel,think it was room 45. The room was small and the shower room was minute,clean but just too small. We opted to have breakfast in the hotel which was an extra £6.50 each and it was totally acceptable and a pleasant atmosphere both mornings we used the facility. On leaving the hotel we were allowed to leave our luggage in our room and they kindly brought it down for us ready to collect later in the day. For £145 a night this was not a cheap hotel,the staff were very friendly.

Room Tip: Try for a room near reception on the first floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NTGYork
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I stayed here 3 years ago, and while it was small it was acceptable.
Now I definitely didn't enjoy it. Ok London is expensive but, these rooms are really small and the bathrooms are almost too small. When I entered my room for the first time, there was an overwhelming smell of cigarettes despite being nonsmoking, so I had to have the window open all the time which eventually improved it.
The breakfast which used to be basic and fresh is now self serve with very cheap food.
The walls seem paper thin and I could hear my next door Neighbour start his laptop and have a phone conversation. My room was off a cluster of 5 rooms, and on the last night, a bunch of young people were going in and out their rooms talking loudly and calling out and generally being a pain in the butt between 1am and 2am so I didn't sleep well.

The location is fine but I found a lack of cares for a simple meal as it is too nears
Oxford St. Later I found some places in the back streets which seemed to be an option. In hindsight, I think a place at the far end of Oxford St near Soho would have been a better priced option with lots of cares to choose from.

The staff were friendly and helpful though.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank brissy4me
LincolnHouseHotel, General Manager at Lincoln House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2013

Thank you for placing a review on out hotel. May I say that at the end of the day it’s all to do with getting our expectations right. If a guest expects higher stars facilities and services in a West End London hotel but is paying a budget price, then naturally the guest might get disappointed.

Our newly introduced Buffet Breakfast includes all the items we offered before in English & Continental Breakfast with the exception of fried eggs. This we have replaced by scrambled eggs, plain omelette and Spanish omelette. In addition we have doubled the selections for our vegetarian guests and added to the range with continental cheese, other dairy products and variety of breads. We have also widened the range of cakes, buns, scones and French pancakes. In total over 45 items to choose from, what is missing is caviar, smoked salmon and king prawns but for the price we are charging it is a bargain that we are gladly willing to subsidise. The great majority of our guests are very appreciative of our new breakfast selection and find the price unbeatable.

I think somehow you didn’t pay enough attention to the full range we are offering and hastily took this kind of impression.

Your other concerns have been adequately explained in the previous management responses that were made.

Yours sincerely,
Joseph Sheriff

Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on business. The room consisted of a single bed, desk and en suite wet room. Wi-Fi was free and worked perfectly. On the whole great location and hotel super cheap for location in central London. Would come back here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Whenever I'm in London, I usually stay at a B&B on Gloucester Place for the price, convenience to the Tubes, and location (somewhat removed from tourist areas). A basic B&B, and the rates were good for late April. Staff was very accommodating, as my room wasn't quite ready on check-in. Breakfast isn't included, but for a small fee, the food is decent to fill you up.

My only gripe was room 25. Yes, a very good price. But, with very heavy luggage, it is a haul up 3 flights! Just an FYI - this was also probably the smallest room ever! But, again, good wifi, tv, fridge. Can't complain too much.

Room Tip: Pack light, and be a small size to fit into room 25!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank willliveinlondon
Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

Admirably quiet for a hotel on an arterial, near bus and underground, this place suited us for a Five-day stay. The staff is courteous and helpful and the breakfast quite generous. The only thing we missed was a shelf or drawer for personal belongings.

• Stayed: May 2013