I booked 51 Kensington Court for my sister her husband and two young children. They stayed for 4 nights and had a very large apartment - more than enough space for them to relax and for the kids to play. The location was ideal - moments from Kensington High Street and Hyde Park and a shorgt walk from from the main museums (Science Museum, Natural History Museum and the V&A (also very close to Knightsbridge for Harrods and Harvey Nicolls - excellent shopping).
Having an apartment instead of a hotel was ideal - the ability to have breakfast at your own conveninece and use the local restaurants was far more homely than staying in a hotel. The staff could not have been friendlier and the place was really fantastic - when the kids got back to Dublin they had to write an essay for school and the main thing they talked about was staying in a fantastic luxury aprtment called 51 Kensington Court.
I could not rate this palce highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eleven 4* serviced apartments located in a prestigious Kensington square near Kensington High Street’s shops, tube station, Kensington Palace, Museums and the Royal parks. The apartments sleep between 1 and 8 guests and have fully fitted kitchens, wireless internet, flat screen TVs, i-pod docks, complimentary toiletries and a welcome hamper on arrival. We also provide a first class housekeeping and reception service 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your 51 Kensington Court Limited reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 51 Kensington Court Limited Hotel London
- 51 Kensington Court Limited London