This is our 3rd visit , the location remains excellent ,and the staff friendly .
We stayed in apartment 4 , a neat studio flat on the ground floor with a nice bay window onto the street. The bathroom is good, the kitchen is frustrating , there is no exhaust fan so the flat tends to smell of last nights cooking.The utensils showing wear and tear
i was irritated by the "Olympic Tariff " , it increased from 230 pounds to 330 pounds per night ,
incidentally we left 6 days before the opening ceremony and paid the extra rate from 16-22 july
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eleven 4* serviced apartments located in a prestigious Kensington square near Kensington High Street’s shops, tube station, Kensington Palace, Museums and the Royal parks. The apartments sleep between 1 and 8 guests and have fully fitted kitchens, wireless internet, flat screen TVs, i-pod docks, complimentary toiletries and a welcome hamper on arrival. We also provide a first class housekeeping and reception service 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your 51 Kensington Court Limited reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 51 Kensington Court Limited Hotel London
- 51 Kensington Court Limited London