We stayed in apartment 11 for 3 nights. Got there and dropped our bags and went exploring kensington high street! checked in just before 2pm and the apartment was spotless. The reception staff are very helpful and the place was cleaned daily. We are a family of five so renting an apartment is better value than 2 hotel rooms and it feels like home at the end of a tiring day in town.
Right on the tube with M&S round the corner for that meal in also got hobnobbing with Howard from Take That buying his groceries...like you do!
Great place for R&R after a day in the city. Can't recommend highly enough....well done 51 !!
Looking to rebook now.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eleven 4* serviced apartments located in a prestigious Kensington square near Kensington High Street’s shops, tube station, Kensington Palace, Museums and the Royal parks. The apartments sleep between 1 and 8 guests and have fully fitted kitchens, wireless internet, flat screen TVs, i-pod docks, complimentary toiletries and a welcome hamper on arrival. We also provide a first class housekeeping and reception service 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Priceline, HRS and Odigeo so you can book your 51 Kensington Court Limited reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 51 Kensington Court Limited Hotel London
- 51 Kensington Court Limited London