The location was perfect, as it was close walking distance to High Street Ken station, and the best nightclubs, lounges, bars, restaurants were all nearby. Direct buses to Oxford and Bond St, for great shopping, not to mention up the road is the famous Nottiing Hill market. 5min walk from the best organic supermarket, where you can shop, and bring back to prepare meals in the nicely equipped kitchen! The service was impeccable, security was fantastic, amenities were well thought out, and the space was great for downtown London! Definitely my choice to stay as a 'home away from home' every time Im back in London! Clean, intimate, cozy and comfortable, definitely value for money, with a great staff especially the manager!! I rate it 5 stars, and 10 out of 10!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eleven 4* serviced apartments located in a prestigious Kensington square near Kensington High Street’s shops, tube station, Kensington Palace, Museums and the Royal parks. The apartments sleep between 1 and 8 guests and have fully fitted kitchens, wireless internet, flat screen TVs, i-pod docks, complimentary toiletries and a welcome hamper on arrival. We also provide a first class housekeeping and reception service 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, HRS, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your 51 Kensington Court Limited reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 51 Kensington Court Limited Hotel London
- 51 Kensington Court Limited London