a pleasent stay for us in general.
two points for improvement:
1. dont serve with the best care and then charge afterwards a tip on the receipt: "excellent service" that's what we found rude. we were glad to give a huge tip for our stay and if you charge that kind of tip you must tell it before you serve people
2. breakfast quality was fine but there was not much choice to eat if you dont want an english breakfast.
second: the breakfast was the same every day that was not fine.
but overall we were satisfied
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge Hotel is a boutique haven in Putney, south west London, which over the past 40 years under the same family ownership has grown from a 9 bedroom guesthouse to encompass 77 bedrooms, a delectable all day restaurant & bar: Hide&seed, a library and numerous spaces for eating, drinking, meeting & events. Our unique building combines two grand victoria mansions and former coaching stables completely renovated in 2010, with a new state of the art wing launched in September 2015. We've retained the best of the original features and enhanced the hotel with contemporary additions and luxurious design touches. High end, low key. Features: 77 beautiful bedrooms Moments from East Putney tube station Free Parking Free Wi-Fi Free iMac use Open 24/7 Garden All day dining Conference & Events facilities Launching spring 2016: Gym, and Outdoor Terrance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Lodge Hotel, Putney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Putney
- Best Western London
- London Best Western