“Street Art Detour”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of London Detours

London Detours
Ranked #122 of 670 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: We take great pride in showcasing the creative side of London with our amazing walking tours. Discover the History, Street Art and Community through the streets of the Capital. Come join the adventure and explore.
Chicago, IL
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Street Art Detour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Joe was enthusiastic throughout guiding us through the outdoor art gallery that is East London. My wife and I both walked away and said (almost in unison) "Do you think we could pay him to continue walking around and telling us about everything?" Highly recommended.

Visited July 2014

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Street Art Detour - Shoreditch & Brick Lane”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Thank you Joe for sharing your knowledge with us, and being so fantastic. I have learned a lot about street art, and am looking forward to my next guided walk in August. Joe's knowledge was amazing, I agree with other reviews that he made us feel like friends and his enthusiasm really catching. Highly recommended ;-)

Visited June 2014
“Fab, fun, and informative.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I joined Joe on the Weird and Wonderful Westminster trip. What a fun and interesting tour. Both me and my 15 yr old son loved it. Joe made us feel like friends. Everyone in the group chatting and feeling comfortable. Joe packs in such a lot of interesting and informative chat, but was always happy for us to join in and ask questions. I would totally recommend this tour, and am keen to go on his other tours next time I am in London.

Epsom, United Kingdom
“Street art tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Had a really nice time with my friend on the street art tour of East London. Joe's knowledge was amazing, and his enthusiasm really catching. Can't reccomend enough.

Albury, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best tour ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

London Detours is the best city tour I have ever been on. Jo was fantastic. It was like having a friend showing you around London. He had so much fascinating information to share. Taking us down little alleyways where there is another world down them. We would have never seen so much of London and different places if we hadn't booked with London Detours.
Really recommend for everybody.

Visited May 2014