“Very nice”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Good basic Italian cooking . Charming service. Don't be put off by outside . Handy for Holiday Inn. Reasonable prices ( for London!!)

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I've been going to Corleone for years now with my family and I absolutely love it. It's tucked away, and as some of the other reviewers have said doesn't look very obvious from the outside.

The service is so friendly, and the food is absolutely delicious. The homemade pasta and pizza is amazing but they also do good meat and fish dishes. The open kitchen is a nice addition. We go to Corleone to relax, have a chat or often for birthdays/celebrations. Its got a really relaxed atmosphere, and the staff are really helpful. You can walk in on a week night and get a table but might need to book on the weekend to be sure.

Having lived in Colliers Wood all my life, it's a great addition to the high street and to be honest I think I'd be a bit lost without my 'home away from home' with its tasty pasta and pizza.

Simply put, it's clean, comfortable, decently priced and with great service and tasty food. I love it!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stopped in the Holiday Inn Express literally only 50 metres away from this lovely restaurant and did my usual TA search for a decent eatery nearby. I wasn't disappointed and like previous reviews it is definitely a value for money regards portion sizes and cost. The pizza i had was top draw and plenty of it. The atmosphere and staff were very friendly and i would highly recommended stopping by if visiting the area.

1  Thank Johnnyonefoot
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Just back from an early Mother's Day dinner at Corleone and wanted to share my thoughts on this great little restaurant hidden between a cab rank and a kebab shop. I have passed this place so many times, without even noticing it because the shop front is quite narrow and unassuming, which is a shame for me because the service was fantastic and the food delicious. They have a good selection on the menu, from pizzas to pastas and steak to calamari. I had prawns with chorizo in a spicy tomato sauce, followed by Messicana pizza. Both delicious! The restaurant has an open kitchen meaning you can watch the chefs tossing the pizza bases before putting them into the giant clay oven.
Corleone also does takeaway, although I'm not sure if they deliver. All in all, a great night out and I'll definitely be going back to try their steak. Thank you staff for a great meal.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Recommend by staff at hotel. Doesn't look much from outside, but clean and comfy inside. The food is excellent - an 'open' kitchen and a proper pizza oven - you can see your food being prepared and cooked. The pizzas are huge!! Very good value for money. We will definitely return when next in the area.