“A lovely taste of Italian”

Corleone Restaurant
Ranked #541 of 25,458 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$15 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

A lovely restaurant where you see a large open fire, with lovely chefs cooking your food. Service is lovely, food is great. Portions are very big. Been there several times with my partner and also with friends. Great price, great food, great wine list and a lovely evening.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We always use this restaurant when staying in Colliers Wood. So convenient to the Tube and hotels. We have never been disppointed with the food or service. We tend to go early, which is when it is just getting going, by the time we have eaten the restaurant fills up, so do go and enjoy. Not expensive either.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Ate here a couple of times when in the area with work. Food was good, wine was good, prices were very reasonable
Found the restaurant a bit chilly on my last visit and had to ask to move tables (noticed other people doing the same)
Would visit again when in the area

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely homemade pasta and wonderful pizza. Have had a meal in And taken away now and both were lovely :) very reasonably priced and suitable for couples and families alike.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I started with the Caprese; it’s was good Caprese, but not amazing. For my main I had the Cheese Gnocchi; it was good, but again, nothing spectacular.

There were many other dishes on the menu I would try.

The services was good, and the interior is nice. I particularly enjoyed being able to see the chefs cook.

I would defiantly come here again, and would recommend.