“A good experience”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My guest and I visited Aubaine Selfridges for a celebratory dinner during a weekday evening. From the time we arrived till the time we left we were made to feel like valued customers due to the great customer service that we received. We found staff to be knowledgeable about the menu, including the wine list. They were also very friendly and courteous. We liked the décor and atmosphere in the restaurant and found it to be very inviting. The colourful flowers and macaroons added to the vibe of the restaurant. Overall we had a great experience and, although pricey, we would no hesitation in returning to this restaurant.

1  Thank Duncan M
There are newer reviews for Aubaine

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We went for dinner there and were very impressed by their staff. Some of the best, friendliest service ever. The food was also very good, served in atmospheric surroundings- hard to believe in was part of bustling Selfridges! Really impressed and looking forward to coming back on the next shopping trip!

1  Thank juratewall
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had the most amazing evening at Aubaine (in Selfridges)
Food was just divine, nicely presented and not overpriced.
We had Beef Carpaccio, Goat cheese salad, Beef fillet and Stone Bass which were super tasty and I would strongly recommend all of them.
I was very happy with the pace of the service, adored food and fell in love with decor.
The decor of the place very much reminds me the India Jane shop which has very classy pieces.
It felt really good being there and eating top class food.
I would return to this place again and again as this is my kind of restaurant.
There is nothing I can fault at this place I just simply had a smashing time.

10 out of 10 for this lovely place.

1  Thank Euglent
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I had a nice Sunday lunch in this branch of Aubaine. The design is this restaurant is modern yet industrial and really quite lovely and well lit. The staff was top notch, always professional, friendly and helpful, though we felt the pace of the meal could have been a bit quicker (though the ambiance was quite nice so we didn't mind the slightly long wait too much).
The food was high quality and mostly quite tasty, though we felt a bit pricey - avoid the virgin cocktails, the one I tried wasn't really worth the price! The beef fillet was nice as was the fish of the day though we felt both could have been seasoned a bit more. The truffle mash side is highly recommended as are the delicious desserts, especially the raspberry and pistachio cake and the raspberry tart. We would return again if we were in the area!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We ate here on a Saturday lunchtime with the yummy mummy shoppers. The food was sophisticated and very tasty and the service was very friendly. The restaurant itself was beautiful with lovely Gladioli set at the rear of the restaurant. The customers were mainly female shoppers and the atmosphere certainly lends itself to lady diners taking a well earned break from the task of shopping. This was a lovely visit and one that we will repeat.