“'Premier Cru' Wine School !”

West London Wine School - Day Classes
Ranked #10 of 217 Classes & Workshops in London
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I’ve been a regular for some years now and enjoy discovering new wines and putting to practice what I’ve learned with some of the more specialist tastings they do. It’s a great place to learn but equally a great way of having and comparing some excellent wines with like minded people - whether a beginner or expert !

Date of experience: April 2014
in 24 reviews
"introduction"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I booked for the all day "introduction to Wine" session as a surprise for my work colleagues as an alternative to the usual works night out of beer & curry. It was perfect, we started with champagne at 11:00 and worked our way through 13 bottles of wine finishing at 16:00. The wine choices were very interesting and varied - I never knew wine could be so interesting.
Jimmy our expert guide was fantastic, his knowledge of wine was amazing and he really made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. Needless to say everyone who attended loved the day - a great alternative to do for team building, before the usual night out activities.

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed 23 March 2014

i had a great time on the 8 week course and was seriously impressed. Cherie was so knowledgeable, about wines and professional,also eager to answer any questions. when talking to everyone she was so friendly! The wine choices were very interesting and varied.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I recently completed Level 2 with Cherie. I found her extremely knowledgeable, engaging and an all around great instructor. I looked forward to each Monday's lecture and of course the tastings! We were able to try some really interesting wines that were new to me. I enjoyed course very much and if we were not moving out of country I would absolutely sign up for level 3 with West London Wine School!

Date of experience: February 2014
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I booked for the all day 'Introduction to Wine' session to be a surprise for my wife's 30th birthday. It was perfect! She loved the day and so did I and my parents who joined us also. The fact that the event was held at the Big Yellow Storage Company made it all the more perfect because my wife had no idea what she was attending until we got into the actual room the event was taking place. Thank you to West London Wine School for organising such as a great event!

Date of experience: February 2014