“Great experience!”
Review of Coutours

Coutours
Ranked #90 of 716 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Coutours offers fun and entertaining tours of all the interesting parts of London. Choose from the1. 'Ready To Walk' calendar of £1O tours [Secrets of Hidden London, Jack The Ripper, City of the Dead, The Shocking East End etc...] or choose a 2. 'Coutour', a private tour of London for a group of friends or work colleagues. This is perfect for client entertaining, hen nights, alternative birthday parties. Whichever way you choose to take your tour, we guarantee that each one will include colourful stories, quirky anecdotes and little known nuggets of information from this great city.
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My 12-year old son and I were in London for a very limited time and I was working during the day, so we needed to do most of our sight-seeing in the evenings. Emma worked with our schedule and we saw so many of the "hidden secrets" of central London in a short time! She really catered the tour to our unique needs and interests. After spending the next day on a non-Coutors full day bus tour, we would scrap that and book with Coutours every time in the future. Thanks Emma, for a fabulous time and the great memories!

1  Thank Jennifer R

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We took a tour with friends, starting by St Paul's Cathedral and ending opposite the Royal Courts of Justice, along the way seeing really interesting lesser-known London sights that you're unlikely to find on your own. A highlight was Postman's Park, a tucked-away corner where you find moving tributes to people who died in heroic circumstances such as trying to save a child from a fire – a must-see. We also visited Saint Bartholomew's church in Smithfield and then moved on towards Fleet Street, including Samuel Johnson's house. Emma provided an incredibly informative and entertaining commentary that hit the exactly the right spot, full of stories and wit. Everyone on our tour loved her insights and humour, and her ability to find the perfect pub at just the right moment. We will definitely be coming back for more.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

My friend and I took the 'Jack-the-Ripper' tour with Andre. It ended up being just the three of us, which was perfect in contrast to the tour group of 30 people we passed. It was a lovely night to walk around and Andre was very personable. It was very clear that Andre knew what he was talking about and was not just going off of a script, he was able to answer all of our questions about the JTR case. Andre was a fantastic guide, I would absolutely recommend!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I've been on two tours with Emma now, both have been very informative and interesting. Emma is very funny and knowledgeable, I would recommend this tour to both visitors and people that live in the city. Great day out!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Which drink do you think has been the most influential on the wonderful city that is London? Tea may be the obvious choice for any British city, or perhaps, for a city littered with pubs and taverns, you would have to choose beer? Or how about the exotic drink of the thinkers and politicians, coffee? Or maybe the affordable tipple for the working classes, gin? Punch is the underdog, but it may just be the surprise winner. Muse on this with Emma, your witty and energetic tour guide, as she gives an intelligent yet accessible insight into the city's history, through the lens of these 5 beverages. My vote goes to coffee, but I was nearly swayed by the gin sample we received at the gin distillery.

1  Thank buttonmoon_5