“Jewish Tour of the East End”

Jewish London Walking Tours
Ranked #33 of 727 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Join me, Stephen Burstin, for a fascinating experience that delights both Jewish and non-Jewish visitors to London as well as locals. Click on Website (in blue above here) and see the highlights of my various tours, each one informative and entertaining for all ages from my tours in the Old Jewish Quarter of London's East End which reveal the incredible story of the Jewish community to my exciting tours featuring London's famous landmarks (with Jewish connections too) such as Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, Houses of Parliament etc. There's also fabulous Hampton Court Palace and Windsor Castle. As a tour guide for 25 years, I delight in sharing my knowledge and enthusiasm for London, especially its Jewish heritage.
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We brought our 13 year old grandson to London and wanted a Jewish component to our visit. We weren't sure in advance if he would like a tour like this, but felt it was an important thing to do. Happily, he loved it! He offered this opinion on his own several times and we were delighted.This tour was informative, fun and memorable.

1  Thank 443visitor100

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We were only in London for a few days and wanted to do a tour of the East End to see where my Dad grew up.

This tour was brilliant. So full of interesting stories and fascinating information. Worth much more than the tour price.

My partner who is bored by history loved it and wanted the tour to keep going.

1  Thank BethaneySydney
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stephen is a really excellent guide. We thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience which we found fascinating

1  Thank Sally R
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Yesterday, my husband and two friends went on the Jewish London Waking Tour of the Est End.
Two and half hour went in a flash, Steven Burstin was so knowledgeable, and amusing with his anecdotes The Tour itself was so well done. My Husband was originally from the "East" and so enjoyed re-visiting - thoroughly recommend this to all

1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We spent a few days in London before heading to Ireland and needed a Jewish history fix. We try to fit in these jewish tours on every trip to Europe. Stephen is by far not only a delightful and informative personality, but the type of man you could make a dear friend. I only wish more of our friends, who were in London at the same time, could have joined us because it was that good. Stephen is organized and knowledgeable. His commentaries are interspersed with antidotes and shtick. A real mensch worth spending time with if you want to learn and spend a fun day.

1  Thank Karen E