“A pleasant and rewarding stay”

Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel
Ranked #214 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 28 November 2013

A good quality hotel and I found the staff very professional, polite and extremely helpful. The rooms were very good and the resturant was quite good, the bar prices were much lower than I expected being in London. Although the Hotel does not have a car park itself I stayed in the Westfield car park which the Hotel is attached to, my car was parked in there for 26hrs and it only cost me £5 - amazing.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (2,754)

Reviewed 26 November 2013

We use the Premier inn hotels a lot so we are always aware of what we should receive in the way of service and room comfort. We stayed at the Stratford Premier inn this last weekend and enjoyed the stay.
The Hotel is placed at the back of the Westfield shopping center, and one gets to reception by lift.
Reception is self check, or a reception desk which when we arrived had a queue. So we used the faceless self check in which is easy and quick but sadly lacks soul, I prefer the human contact.
The access to the rooms is again by lift with a security swipe of ones room card , this is a good idea in this day and age and keeps out the unwanted .
The room was as usual with Premier inn, comfortable and nice big bed and spotless clean as was bathroom , sparkling in fact. The outlook from our room was not stunning just a car park , but Hey Ho we were not staying in the room all day so lack of view was acceptable on this occasion.
My dealings with reception asking for more Tea bags and milk were fine . I found the Staff on duty very helpful and service with a smile.
The restaurant was good and again the staff were attentive and friendly . Breakfast was good, though i fear that premier inn will price themselves out if they put breakfast price up again.
Overall a good stay lovely polite staff in hotel and restaurant, apart from the fact that breakfast is overpriced, i shall in future eat breakfast in a outside catering as just local to this Hotel Breakfast could be found with big helpings for £4.
However the Hotel i can recommend and the evening meal was good , the staff were excellent and i hope the Management are proud of there staff . Well done Stratford London .
I shall certainly stay again .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Stayed here last Friday as part of a Christmas shopping break. The hotel is located as part of the large Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre near the Olympic Park. Easily accessible via Stratford tube station (on the Central Line) or via DLR at Stratford International Station. There is also parking available. We did struggle to find the hotel entrance as signage was a bit confusing but you have to exit the mall to find the hotel entrance. Santa has set up his grotto right outside so that was blocking our view but his elves were very helpful.

The hotel reception is on the first floor, accessed by 3 lifts, which can get very busy. If you decide to take the stairs you may wish you had waited as the 1st floor isn't actually on the 1st floor, there are more than 130 steps to climb ! Check-in was quick and easy and we were given a twin room on the 9th floor with a great view of the Olympic Park (#905, I think). Room had everything that we needed and very comfy pillows. Plenty of restaurants in the Westfield centre so you will never go hungry and there is also a Cinema and casino. There is also a Waitrose supermarket really close to the hotel. The room was very quiet and we slept well. Didn't have breakfast so cannot comment on that. Checked out in the morning and they held our luggage for us until we were ready to get the train back.

Room Tip: Ask for one overlooking the Olympic Park
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Very convenient for London and Westfield Shopping Centre.Rooms clean and hotel facilities.Check in OK is automated but their are some humans if get stuck.Tip need key for lift and remember Gents shaver adapter no saver point in Bathroom.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed with friends in order to visit several locations around London. Great service, clean and pleasant room, excellent bed and pillows, superb 'all you can eat' breakfast. The hotel is at the back of the sophisticated and classy Westfield Shopping Centre where there is a first rate selection of restaurants and facilities.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 3nights - 18th to the 21st November
The room was clean, nice size, and we asked for a room with the view of the park and we got it :) we were on the 7th floor, I found the lifts Abit slow and only 2 out the 3 were working, the staff were amazing, Christine I believe her name was very welcoming, (she can speak polish too) if that's her, we asked for more towels and they came to our room within 5mins

Right next to the tube, so easy access to Central London and the mall is right next to it which has everything you need,

We are both looking forward to coming back to this hotel next year :)

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Stayed at the hotel for 1 night in November whilst working at the Olympic Village. The hotel is easily found from the A12 although older sat navs wont have the new E20 postcodes, I used the old postcode of E15 2EE and this gets you there. Car parking is at the Westfield shopping centre next door and is £5 for 24 hours. Plenty of parking available but I would imagine it will get a lot busier as Christmas approaches. The hotel is high rise but on my visit 2 of the 3 lifts were out of order, however, staff were very helpful and took me down in the staff lift.
This is typical of all Premier Inns with reasonably-sized rooms which are kept clean. The hotel was very quiet at night and I could hear no noise from the rooms above even though it was very busy.
The hotel being next door to the Westfield is ideal for shopping trips and if you did’nt want to eat in the hotel there are plenty of restaurants in the shopping centre.
Breakfast was the usual buffet with eggs to order as required and was of a good standard.
Staff are very friendly and courteous.
I can’t comment on price as my room was paid for by my company.
Would I stay here again? Definitely.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business