“Very good”

Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel
Ranked #166 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Excellent location and very comfortable. Only let down was finding curly hairs in the bath which was not great. Car park in westfield was a bonus as it's cheap and secure. We got the top floor which had a great view

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Anon129876
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel

Reviewed 6 December 2013

stayed for 1 night.Great helpful staff easy to find from the station.Great view of the olympic stadium and the surrounding part of the olympic scene.Next to the Westfield shopping centre so retail therapy is taken care of.Access to London either by train or underground is very good,High speed train is £7.30 day return or £5.20 a single (dec 2013) takes 6 minutes into Kings cross/St Pancras.

Room Tip: the higher you are the better the view of the city
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 December 2013

What a fantastic hotel! Stayed here on a short break with my husband as it was conveniently located for Westfield and easy to get into central London too. I've stayed in hotels of Premier Inn's main rival on many occasions, but this was my first time in a Premier Inn.

Glad to say I was pleasantly surprised. The customer service was so friendly and efficient, I almost wanted to hug the check in staff! We got a high up room with no trouble and managed to check out a day early, with full refund with no quibbles at all (Thanks Ibrahim)

The room itself was very clean and comfortable, with a view of the Olympic Park. The bathroom was great, nicely sized and very clean too.

We didn't get to use the restaurant/bar, but will probably give it a go next time. Can't fault the entire experience! Certainly didn't feel like a budget hotel, and I've stayed in quite a few. Will be back :-)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2013

When visiting London I usually stay at the Royal Society of Medicine, but as I needed to pay for 4 nights this time, I had to find somewhere a little cheaper! The Premier Inn came up as a fairly cheap option, but what would I make of the hotel, and how much travelling would be required each day to get into Central London?

The answer to the second question is very little - London International Station is literally right outside the entrance to the hotel, and the journey time to St Pancras Station is just 7 minutes.

I was impressed with the hotel - the staff were friendly and efficient and the rooms up to the usual Premier Inn standard. The views of the Olympic Park and Stadium from the higher floors is excellent. I used the restaurant a number of times and this explains my 4-star rating rather than 5 stars. The service tended to be slow, though to be fair, the evening meal on my last night was excellent. I found the menu a little disappointing. Breakfasts as ever were very good.

I was not requiring any retail therapy myself, but I am sure some people will want to know that the hotel is located next to (or is it above?) the superb Westfield Shopping Centre!

As I said, I would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank Highland-Gourmet
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed as we were going to a concert nearby, facilities were great for what we wanted. The hotel was modern and clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful! Would definitely stay again.

The view over the Olympic park was probably better during the Olympics themselves but still really overwhelming to see!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We have just spent two days at the Premier Inn at Stratford, London. It wasn't that easy to find from the railway station, and more signs would be a big help.
We were there for a family celebration, so apart from breakfast we usually dined elsewhere. I suggest trying to book in advance to make a more reasonably priced stay. The rooms are good, complete with all you need, meals were also fine, and you can eat out anywhere in and around London. Throughout our stay, everyone at the hotel was friendly and always attentive.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We could not fault this hotel. Really good location and close to a tube station. At check in the receptionist was extremely helpfull , our room was spotlessly clean and the bed was very comfortable. We decided to have breakfast in the morning which was £8.95, this was buffet style and very good value as there was a very good choice and you could have as much as you wanted, all of the staff were very friendly. Check out is at 12.00 but they will keep your luggage for you if you wish. We really liked this hotel and will definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple