“Gold medal hotel”

Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel
Ranked #173 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Wow ......I stayed at this hotel on a Sunday evening the welcome was great room amazing with a view of the Olympic stadium and the city of London,bed so comfortable and room very quite had a great nights sleep.I had breakfast each as much as you wish cooked lovely I cannot praise this hotel enough will be staying again soon

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed at this hotel before and was very happy with previous stay, a good get away to explore London, and Westfield Shopping Centre just there.

As suggested by other people on Tripadvisor, I called the hotel a few weeks before check in and requested a room on the same floor as the previous stay – I did that for my first stay at this hotel and it worked fine. At the previous stay, we were given a room on the 10th floor with spectacular views of the Olympic Stadium.

This time when checking in I was rushed through Self Check in, but because I had called about 3 weeks before I thought it would be ok. I had been told that my request should not be a problem. This was important as it was my wedding anniversary and I wanted it to be special.

Well it wasn’t what I expected. I was given a room on the 2nd floor with no views at all. When I complained, I was told that I would be moved to the 10th floor, but then immediately after I was informed that because the trainee receptionist had already checked me in through self check in system, I had to stay in the room on the 2nd floor.

This needless to say, spoilt the surprise wedding anniversary weekend for us and I will not be staying here again as I often use Premier Inn for family stays and will henceforth be using their rivals hoping to get a better service and a bit more consideration.

Room Tip: If you have requested a particular floor, don't check in before making sure you got what you ask...
1  Thank Anabela M
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Reviewed 24 March 2014

As usual we appreciated the efforts Premier Inn make to ensure we have a stress free stay at their hotels. They have good standards and make efforts to maintain them. We will make use of their service in the future.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

fantastic view from our room across the Olympic Park to the city of London,ideally located for the Westfield shopping centre and travel links to central London. Room excellent ,just one thing the lifts are incredibly slow to get to your floor !!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Fabulous 2 night stay as part of a match break from Thomas Cook Sports. The hotel was nice, clean, quiet and a super good breakfast each day. The location is easy to get to through the Westfield mall from the Stratford station. The staff was very helpful and professional during our stay. Really great stay! Wish we could have stayed longer to explore the Olympic park area nearby!

Room Tip: Our room faced the Olympic park stadium and we had great views.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The location is perfect, very close to the tube. The hotel is modern, very clean, very quiet, and well organized. The staff is friendly and helpful. The only drawback is the fact that one cannot open the windows in the room.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ProfileTA
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This is a well rdun hotel with very friendly helpful staff. There is a good bar area. The hotel is in a good location within the westfield shopping centre. It is opposite to Stratford International station but if using an Oystercard you will use normal trains; DLR or tube and arrive at another Stratford station. Only takes 10 minutes to walk through the shopping centre to get to the hotel. Easy to get to all parts of London..

1  Thank UKBrianS