“I was bowled over”
Review of War Horse

War Horse
Ranked #4 of 353 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I have to admit that I saw this in Salford at The Lowry , not in London but I can't imagine that there was any difference . Absolutely stunning , and moving too . The horses are incredible and as a horse owner I marvelled at the way they behaved just like real horses . So impressed I went to see the cinema relay from the London production
as well !

There are newer reviews for War Horse

Reviewed 27 August 2014

just a great great show - the effects were brilliant and the management of the "horses" was wonderful - also a great canon

Reviewed 26 August 2014

An incredible evening....don't want to say too much and spoil the surprise.....a must see!! Highly recommend

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Fantastic production, which we thoroughly enjoyed. However, the theatre doesn't seem to have much atmosphere, as it is a newer theatre. Seemed very dark.

1  Thank Helen R
Reviewed 26 August 2014

You will clap and cry in equal measure at this marvellous show. Believe me, you will believe Joey is a real horse after less than 10 minutes - it's that good, This really is a play for everyone from the youngest to the oldest. I haven't met anyone who hasn't enjoyed it.

1  Thank colin m