“Save it for breakfast”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 June 2014

OK "American Style" food.

Better for breakfast than lunch/dinner.

The staff is nice but somewhat clueless.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stopped by Jack's on the off chance before heading into central London for a show. It had an lovely outside area to sit. We ordered a chicken fillet burger, all day breakfast, tuna salad and beef burger with various drinks. All the food was thoroughly enjoyed by all. Real actual chicken in a toasted bun and the beef burger looked properly nice. Really lovely staff. Would quite happily eat there again. A real gem in Queen's Park area.

2  Thank moochelle78
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent for brekkie with lovely porch never had dinner i eat mostly organic hate eating out but before work hungry. Am local 6pm menu if your a vegetarian or you like mezze this is a gem vege burgur big aubigine massive portbello mushroom halloomi red pepper pickles all in layers. Amazed with coleslaw and fries 9.00 but quality. I disle ostunis and hugos old hat jacks place to be beyter if organic in future.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Eating at Jacks has become part of my weekend ritual...well twice a month at least. The reason being is because well firstly, its local. Secondly, they offer great food in a busy but buzzing environment and thirdly yet bizarrely I love their table sharing policy because sometimes you get chatting to some really interesting people although I dont think that is Jacks initial intention, l assume they just want to minimise the wait time and serve as many people as possible as opposed to turning away business. You can obviously request a table for just you and your diners but you may have a bit of a wait.

I tend to go Jacks for breakfast as they have a great selection and the portions are a good size. On previous visits I have ordered a Cheese Omelette, Egg Florentine, Egg Royale, Corn Beef Hash and all were equally delicious and cooked to perfection. The only thing I would say is I wish they served a Quorn or Tofu sauage as a vegetarian option as opposed to the Potato one they currently offer as it isnt great, a bit tasteless and lacking.
On my most recent visits I have eaten lunch, ordering a Salmon & Avocado Salad with a side of Hollumi which was devine and the salad portion was huge but I also ate here one evening with my partner and ordered from their Mezze menu. I ordered six dishes and with my partner being a huge eater initally thought it wouldn't be enough but by the end we were both stuffed and our tastebuds completely satisfied.

If only Jacks prices were more pocket friendly I would eat breakfast there more often but I am happy to indulge a couple times a month.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This used to be such a good place but now in the last few years it is lower than a snakes belly. Now depends on ladies wot lunch.
The food portions get smaller and the quality of service is pretty bad .
Come back the original Jacks with Good value skilled waiting staff and generous portions

3  Thank ksbrit