“Pretty good; get the discount for the best price”
Review of Med Kitchen Soho - CLOSED

Med Kitchen Soho
Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Soho
London, United Kingdom
“Pretty good; get the discount for the best price”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My friend and I had a discount from toptable which enabled us to have 50% off the food bill. I had mini lamb burgers to start (tiny but delicious) and then a cheeseburger for main. I'd have liked more cheese on it but it was still very good. My friend had calamari to start followed by a burger with rice for a main. They also served us with an enormous bowl of chips. Added to that we had two beers each and the total bill came to £40, which is very reasonable, thanks to the 50% off food deal.

Staff were friendly without being overbearing.

Would definitely go back and I'd recommend it.

1 Thank CLHScott

“Great service - good value for that part of town”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

We did get 50% off the food but it was a great deal and we would not have been unhappy at full price
Really good service from warren

Fleet, United Kingdom
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Tried this restaurant for pre-theatre meal on 30th Aug. Good range of dishes with specials as well. Pasta was fresh and tasty we had the linguine with prawns, spaghetti carbonara and chicken risotto. Everything was freshly cooked and well presented, service was excellent. Relaxed atmosphere with unobtrusive music, service was attentive. We had great meal in lovely atmosphere with nice choice of seating. Get window seat as it brings outside in in warm weather without having to sit on the pavement!

London, United Kingdom
“Reasonable price where there's 50% discount”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I had a dinner with friends here, using the 50% off discount for 2 course meals (main and dessert or main and starter). It costs around GBP 10-15 with the discount. Service is ok and food tastes nice. I had a seafood mix grill. Everything, including the tiger prawn, salmon fillet, tuna, is fresh and tasty.
Nice environment as well. It was a wonderful evening.

Go for safe choice and probably seafood here.

• Visited June 2013
Watford, England, United Kingdom
“disappointing”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

tried med kitchen for first time while out for the day in London, my partner and I being huge steak fans obviously went for the steak. I asked for med rare my partner med well, what came out what a cold bit of steak for me that was still blue in the middle and a warm steak for my partner with blood in middle! when I asked if could have cooked a little more was told that's how it is cos steak is thick! After waitress rolling eyes at us she took plates back and came back with properly cooked steak, (which was delicious! and the only reason they didn't get a lower rating from us) then when i ordered dessert (apple crumble and ice cream) the ice cream had ice shards in it one of which scratched my gum and made it bleed! The crumble was cold and so I didn't eat it, the waitress asked what the problem was, she then took dessert away came back with bill where she had charged for the non eaten dessert and on top of that charged nearly £10 for a service charge! was very disappointed and although steak was eventually lovely will not be returning :(

Visited August 2013