Conrad London St. James
US$308
US$285
Travelocity
3,485 results
All reviewsblue boarwestminster abbeythe executive loungejames park tube stationbig bendirectly across the streetrain showernespresso machineafternoon teaturn down serviceluxury hotelwonderful hotellarge bathroomconcierge stafflondon eyeexcellent locationsuperior room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Nice Location across from St. James Park Station and approx. 5 minutes walk to Buckingham Palace. Rooms a little small but clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was lovely with good options for vegetarians, the waiter was very attentive and helped us with our choices.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Nasirah12
Reviewed 9 September 2013

i used to stay at ICH park lane but my last time wasn't satisfy so i decided to try the new ICH especially the area is new and near a lot if attractive places! ex:big ben&london eye(5-7 mins by walking) and a lot of other thing just foot distance! when we arrived Mr.Pet was the one who did us check in, he was findlay person and he made our life easy with quick Check in and did tour for us in the hotel show some facilities.
I love how the hotel serve the breakfast but i wish if they extend their menu, the stuff who serve in the restaurant are really great!
the housekeeper did a great job checking you twice a day! giving you a note if you are in"dont disturb note" to call them if you need anything! i once asked the house keeper if they had sponge bath they looked for me and gave me a call that they don't had but they will send someone when the store is open to buy me one but i said i'm ok thanks for that!! in the evening i got someone knocking from the housekeeper with the sponge said they are sorry for delay even when i told them that i'm ok but i really appreciate their concerned and care about the satisfaction for the clint.

for me was a great stay! I'll definitely recommend this hotel for all of you!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Having poured over many reviews for London hotels...my twin sister and I who were celebrating our 60th birthday, selected the Intercontinental Westminster for several reasons. Location- perfect for tube travel, area attractions and proximity to St. James Park. PERECT location. Accomodations were also exactly what we were looking for..clean, quiet and 5 star. Molton Brown bath products were a welcome sight at the end of touring the city each day. Last but not least , this hotel deserves top rating because the quality of service their staff afford their guests. Some of things we needed help with were; directions...help with internet, coffee maker...and the list goes on. The response from staff was always quick, courteous and sincere. Our birthday was celebrated in style, with a bottle of champagne and a cake set up in our room....which was the perfect ending of a milestone celebration!
Special shout out to Alex and Adrian....and all the helpful staff!
Note: Reminder to all guests to pay attention when given the tour of your room and how the lights work!We will be returning......

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stayed here with my husband for 2 nights last week. The hotel is less than a year old so it was very clean, neat and had an air of freshness about it. It is situated in an excellent location for seeing the sights of London and peace and tranquility is only 100 metres away in beautiful St. James Park. I particularly liked the bathrooms which were roomy and modern but the best feature was definitely the fantastic beds!

The staff were polite and helpful and the facilities what one would expect from a modern 5 star hotel. All-in-all a very enjoyable stay

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My husband and I recently stayed three nights at the Intercontinental Westminster. Beautiful rooms and bathrooms. Very welcoming staff. Free wifi. Most of all a great location in close proximity to all the places we like to see in London.

Room Tip: We were in room 507 and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple