“Not a Bad Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I had lunch here, service was a little slow but the food is acceptable.
I ordered mineral water, mixed olives and a Margarita pizza. All were quite good , not outstanding but OK and reasonably price and the staff were pleasant.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Granted ,it was pretty late when we got here,& all other places were closed- but- all of our dishes (3 of us) were totally uninspiring. my prawns were tasteless, veg hard, all a bit of a mess really. Pretty expensive. Certainly wouldnt go again.

1  Thank fizzywizzy
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We were with a lot of other patrons who were 'carbing up' before the London marathon. We had been turned away at Lorenzo's down the road in a rude, almost hostile manner, so this restaurant was so lovely to stumble across. We loved our Pizza's, and wine recommended by the waitress. In fact, we were given great, attentive service and would return upon our next visit to London.

1  Thank patricialehfeldt
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My wife and I dropped in here last night for a bite to eat, we were instantly greeted and sat down, drink order taken in really good time, We chose from the Menu and I commented on how highly priced the drinks were, even for London.
A very average starter of Calamari came which we both shared and then came our Pizzas, without doubt the smallest Pizza I have ever had in a restaurant. I had a very Bland and Stodgy Mama Mia Pizza and my wife had a similarly Bland and Stodgy Margarita Pizza, due to the below average main course we decided not to linger for coffee or desert and we left.
If your passing this place and feel like eating, I would suggest you keep walking and give it a miss. I will make a point of not returning.

2  Thank DaveandShaz
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Almost a touch of really Italian ...nice nice ... very very friendly staff ....good food fine location