“horrible service and advise to write excellent review”
Review of Antalya

Antalya
Ranked #1,456 of 24,239 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We were visiting London as group from Turkey.We were taken to Antalya restaurant by our tour organiser . Decor looks nice and colorfull but its more Arabic then Turkish. The music is also Arabic music at the restaurant.We waited to order and to be served food for very long time. Service was very slove and horrible. Our Food was over cooked almost burnt. The worst part was that the manager advised us to write excellent reviews on tripadvisor after our terrible experience.

1  Thank TheYoungTurk

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We first visited the restaurant for dinner with a group of friends recently. Staff were very attentive and helpful. They served us with free freshly made bread and dips while we waited for the food to arrive. I had a mixed grill dish, the meat tender and well spiced. All my friends agreed that the food was very tasty. Antalya also catered for an event I recently helped organise - the menu was very well thought out by their staff, and was delivered in very generous quantity. As expected it was a great hit with our guests! Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

The catered for our TEDxGoodenoughCollege and the food was fantastic, everyone kept talking about it. Their service is also exceptional. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone in the Russell Sq area, its even worth coming to the area for!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We went over there as a largeish group. Went in hungry, went out completely full and satisfied :) The food was great, everything they brought before us smelled and tasted heavenly.
The service was excellent and the staff was very kind and helpful.
I definitely recommend this place, and will keep coming there myself for sure.

Later, we got food for them for a conference some of us organized and were very thrilled by it - not only us, but the guests were really satisfied too.
The owner is an unbelievably generous and kind person, without a single doubt!
Thank you Mr. Mehmet for making our event great!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I had organised an engagement dinner for my sister on Saturday night. I had pre-booked the table. It was in a private function room off the main restaurant. Everything was set up when we arrived and it looked really pretty. We had a waitress who would make sure we had everything and even did a nice dance for us, the staff were very accommodating and the owner is a very nice man. The food was awesome and we brought our own music to dance to. Everything worked out the way I wanted it and the night was really enjoyable. I already have my guests asking me to book their dinners/parties there, so I guess the night was a success. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to entertain 30-40 guests or a quiet table for two, either way it works for me. It is also in a very good central location, with free evening parking outside, which is a bonus in London. Overall, great food, great service and great atmosphere. Highly recommended.