“Cake About Town”

Ranked #32 of 306 Bakeries in London
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 4 September 2013

If you are crazy for cupcakes; craving something sweet or need a real treat for afternoon tea, Lola's Cupcakes are perfect! I first tried these little beauties in Harrods food hall around 5 years ago and I have been in love with them ever since! Sometimes I even find myself craving them and temptation to take the near 300 miles journey to retrieve just one, overwhelms me! Words cannot begin to describe the fluffy texture that gets sweeter and softer the deeper you bite into a Lola's Cupcake! I am crazy for them and I cannot urge people enough to go try one or two or maybe just buy a whole cake! From Red Velvet to Oreo; Sprinkles to Butterflies; Glittery to Personalised, Lola's has it all! Hotspots in Harrods;TopShop and Mayfair's free-standing store deliver fresh treats each day! Be sure to check them out and grab a bite, whether your local or a tourist, divulge into these dreamy precious delights and I guarantee the only thing you will niggle at is the extra time added in the gym after ;) Enjoy Cupcake People!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

We used to enjoy a special break with a luxury cupcake but recent visits have found them too busy (good business) but overwhelmed and sadly, not clean and tidy.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Wow - their oreo cupcakes? D-vine, so good. Definitely take your friends here, cute little place and they also do mini cupcakes which is adorable. Really good stuff.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Best cupcakes in London. Lola's have an extensive selection of cupcakes and add new varieties seasonally, so even if you're a frequent customer, you can always try something new.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I love Lola's and have to visit every time i'm in London (about once a month). I love their red velvet and lemon cakes. The oreo as absolutely gorgeous. I'll have to stop visiting or i'm going to get fat. You can also get a loyalty card which i'd advise if you visit a lot :)