“Unbelievably GOOD!”

Ranked #49 of 290 Bakeries in London
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The best tasting cupcakes I've ever tasted! The perfect addition to a cup of coffee and not only do they taste so good they look amazing! Can't wait for the next time I'm in London.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

The most beautiful tasting cup cakes I've ever tasted. Been here before when it was quiet - lovely. However my experience on a Saturday around 1.30 will haunt me - so unpleasant. OK, it was heaving, it was a Saturday but Although they appeared to have lots of staff on I had to ask them to clean my table and sweep the food off the floor underneath the table. The only bin was overflowing which was not emptied while I was there. Love the cakes but next time I'll be going to Mayfair.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

If you are crazy for cupcakes; craving something sweet or need a real treat for afternoon tea, Lola's Cupcakes are perfect! I first tried these little beauties in Harrods food hall around 5 years ago and I have been in love with them ever since! Sometimes I even find myself craving them and temptation to take the near 300 miles journey to retrieve just one, overwhelms me! Words cannot begin to describe the fluffy texture that gets sweeter and softer the deeper you bite into a Lola's Cupcake! I am crazy for them and I cannot urge people enough to go try one or two or maybe just buy a whole cake! From Red Velvet to Oreo; Sprinkles to Butterflies; Glittery to Personalised, Lola's has it all! Hotspots in Harrods;TopShop and Mayfair's free-standing store deliver fresh treats each day! Be sure to check them out and grab a bite, whether your local or a tourist, divulge into these dreamy precious delights and I guarantee the only thing you will niggle at is the extra time added in the gym after ;) Enjoy Cupcake People!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

We used to enjoy a special break with a luxury cupcake but recent visits have found them too busy (good business) but overwhelmed and sadly, not clean and tidy.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Wow - their oreo cupcakes? D-vine, so good. Definitely take your friends here, cute little place and they also do mini cupcakes which is adorable. Really good stuff.