“Delightful Delights”

Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Delightful Delights”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Mouthwatering indeed! Nestled in the hustle bustle of Selfridges food hall ;) it was such a treat to have some lovely cupcakes with a nice cuppa. Although the only downfall is that the seating area isn't able to accomodate many people which is sad as I am sure people would love a nice tea time break after a tiring day of shopping.

Apart from that, nothing at all. Lola's cupcakes are a pure delight and a must have when Im in London.

• Visited November 2012

• Arabic first
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Fabulous cupcakes”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Have been stopping off at Selfridges for a coffee and cupcake every time I come to London. They are wonderful and look so pretty. Always take a box home too.

• Visited October 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Unbelievably GOOD!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The best tasting cupcakes I've ever tasted! The perfect addition to a cup of coffee and not only do they taste so good they look amazing! Can't wait for the next time I'm in London.

Visited October 2013
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Selfridges Concession a nightmare!!”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The most beautiful tasting cup cakes I've ever tasted. Been here before when it was quiet - lovely. However my experience on a Saturday around 1.30 will haunt me - so unpleasant. OK, it was heaving, it was a Saturday but Although they appeared to have lots of staff on I had to ask them to clean my table and sweep the food off the floor underneath the table. The only bin was overflowing which was not emptied while I was there. Love the cakes but next time I'll be going to Mayfair.

• Visited September 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“Cake About Town”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

If you are crazy for cupcakes; craving something sweet or need a real treat for afternoon tea, Lola's Cupcakes are perfect! I first tried these little beauties in Harrods food hall around 5 years ago and I have been in love with them ever since! Sometimes I even find myself craving them and temptation to take the near 300 miles journey to retrieve just one, overwhelms me! Words cannot begin to describe the fluffy texture that gets sweeter and softer the deeper you bite into a Lola's Cupcake! I am crazy for them and I cannot urge people enough to go try one or two or maybe just buy a whole cake! From Red Velvet to Oreo; Sprinkles to Butterflies; Glittery to Personalised, Lola's has it all! Hotspots in Harrods;TopShop and Mayfair's free-standing store deliver fresh treats each day! Be sure to check them out and grab a bite, whether your local or a tourist, divulge into these dreamy precious delights and I guarantee the only thing you will niggle at is the extra time added in the gym after ;) Enjoy Cupcake People!

• Visited January 2013