“Brilliant Experience”

Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Experience”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I went to Lola's on a friend's recommendation. What a selection to choose from! Mouthwatering I would say. We decided on the cookies and cream cupcake and loved it. I thought it would be more expensive than it was £2.75 take away. The packaging alone was very clever, it held the cupcake in place and very decoratively packed. Yummy, will definitely be going back for more.

The seating is a bit of a let down as they need more of them, but for our purposes takeaway is more than acceptable.

Visited January 2014

• Arabic first
England
“My new favourite cupcake stop when in London!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I whipped into here to pick up a batch of the small cupcakes to survive the train journey back home. I like that you can get a set of minis and pick your flavours as the full sized ones mean you have to stick with one flavour unless you can put away multiples which i can not!

I like that they had a variety of flavours and will be sure to come here again - they look and taste good which isnt always the case with some of the cupcake spots in London!

• Visited December 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Mouth watering”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I had a coconut cupcake here and could not stop thinking about it for days. I had planned to take a few of them back home on the way back (sadly could not). Definitely looking forward to grab a bunch on my next visit. Yum!

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“awful service & terrible delivery system”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I ordered a cake to be deadline delivery cake, to be delivered at a certain time at a spa place, not only did they fail to deliver the cake they delivered it to the WRONG ADDRESS.... we had to knock on some randomers door and ask for the cake back. the cake box was already open and neither of us wanted to really eat the cake... so we pretty much threw it away, after months of calling up lola' and getting promises of refund, I only got partial refund! YOU'RE BETTER OFF getting a cake from tesco than this place!

also worth noting that this isnt the first time they've flopped on delivery!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank hasnaaaaa h
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Delightful Delights”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Mouthwatering indeed! Nestled in the hustle bustle of Selfridges food hall ;) it was such a treat to have some lovely cupcakes with a nice cuppa. Although the only downfall is that the seating area isn't able to accomodate many people which is sad as I am sure people would love a nice tea time break after a tiring day of shopping.

Apart from that, nothing at all. Lola's cupcakes are a pure delight and a must have when Im in London.

• Visited November 2012