“Cozy little pizza/pasta place”
Review of Sandy's

Sandy's
Ranked #4,450 of 23,877 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 4 April 2014

My wife and I had a lovely meal here, one of the tastiest pizzas I have ever had (cannot remember which one but it had Gruyere cheese). Good service and cozy atmosphere. Table spacing was a little close but not too much of an issue

1  Thank RNS1971

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We are regulars here and always enjoy the pizzas which are thin and tasty. The menu for non- pizza eaters isn't huge but is good. Sometimes there are artichokes. Specials change frequently. Husband likes the puds. I think the prosecco over-priced but it's otherwise great and the staff are very nice.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

This neighborhood Corsican Pizzeria is brilliant. Located on a pretty street with a cluster of eateries, this one is a great stop for well cooked and tasty pizza. Pizza's are thin, crispy and served straight from a proper pizza oven. Staff are always friendly and there are several well matched wines available by the glass, carafe or bottle. They do home delivery but only very locally (i.e. within 4-5 streets).

1  Thank TLondonUK
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Sandy's has a very homely vibe to it and it provides a great dining experience. The thin crust pizza is divine and I would totally recommend this restaurant to friends. I suggest booking because it only seats about 28 people. The staff are very friendly and it is a very nice variety of meal choices. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who would like to find a good pizza in London.

1  Thank Emy287
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I have just visited this restaurant, which is in very good location on my living social voucher. I was extremely disappointed and shocked, when I got my bill. There is no VAT charged in the price on the menu! And plus as expected u are charged for service. On top of that the vaitress didn't explain correctly how to use the voucher, even though I asked her, it seemed like she said it purposely the way she said it. I m sorry but it is wrip off guys! And this is very bad business! If you are a rich person and you don't mind one hundred there and one there, u will enjoy this place; if you are not keen on suprices and twist at the end of your meal, then there are plenty of such restaurants. Pizza was lovely, very heavy tho!