“Sell Out!”
Review of We Will Rock You - CLOSED

We Will Rock You
Reviewed 17 December 2016

Credible performance, worth the visit, I am satisfied. Music was loud and enjoyable, actors were great. Seating was perfect.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

We saw this show at the Lyric in Sydney,
Expecting a band on stage playing Queen songs, it turned out to be a comedy play set in the future using the famous songs of Queen. It was extremely well done, very funny. Great music with an excellent band.
You don't have to be a queen fan to enjoy this show. Well worth the money. And I'd probably pay to see it again..absolutely loved it

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Had seen it before in Sydney and found this production slightly disappointing. Not a patch on Phantom or Wicked.

Visited February 2014

1  Thank 1800hammer
Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

Have been to a few shoes in the west end and being a Queen fan I was looking forward to this but was not impressed at all.
The storyline was bizzare to say the least the standard of singing was ok but if your looking for what to see look elsewhere would be my suggestion

1  Thank Gazinhx4