“lovely place”

Wimbledon Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Wimbledon Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #169 of 556 London B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“lovely place”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

We live near to this B&B and have used it as an 'overflow' a few times when we've had a big group of family visiting us. Teresa and David are lovely people and looked after our relations brilliantly. The house is spotlessly clean and the breakfast is something else!!

Would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone.

Phil

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank blueyonderLondon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
London
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I pre booked a room for 4 nights at the b&b by phone and was asked for my details ie address, contact number etc. I informed Teresa I would be there in 15 minutes with the money for the room. On arrival I asked if my van was ok parked where it was and she told me to wait outside, she duly returned informing me that she was so sorry but the room had been double booked!!! If that was the case why didn't she phone me and save me the journey!! Imagine if I had travelled hundreds of miles only to be told this on arrival!!!!

Room Tip: If your're not white dont bother with this place!!!
Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
9 Thank Malteaser4u
Paris, France
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Teresa & David will welcome you so well you will feel at ease & at home very quickly (i stayed 8 nights). They are always available at any time from breakfast until night for a little talk, they are greatly helpful to suggest or inform about visiting London. the location is perfect ( 15 mn by train to waterloo) (10 mn by foot to the wimbledon station and center). you can relax in a beautiful garden with fruit trees & squirrels! for foreigners they speak English to make you confident in understanding easily. you can also meet other visitors from UK or European countries to share your experience of being in London.Wimbledon is a pretty & quiet town to stay, with many shops & parks, it is worthwile to enjoy the English way of life and manners! when you leave you only think about coming back to meet the lovely teresa & david again!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo