“Wonderful House and a warm and personal reception...”
other traveller has booked this property
Master bedroom with ensuite Bedroom with up to 4 singles
Master bedroom with ensuite
Bedroom with up to 4 singles
Terrace
Exterior
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful House and a warm and personal reception of angela”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Thank you angela for a lovely week in your House. Everything was great. The House felt personal and was very well planned. The Design was superb. Highly recommend this House to adults as well as families. Everything are well thought out and nothing is missing in the house. Very, very satisfied.
And... Angela. Thank you very much for the good wine and cakes, which was served when we arrived. Fine attention to the guests.
We hope the House is not booked next time we come to London, we will definitely be back.
Thanks again angela. Warm regards wish Helen and Tommy, Eva and Tommy from Sweden.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
8 Sep 2013
Dear Helen, Tommy, Eva and Tommy,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it was a pleasure to welcome such lovely guests! I hope to see you again one day in London. Warmest regards, Angela
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very convenient and comfortable apartment with a good connection”
Reviewed 25 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

very personal service and clean rooms in the apartment, he surrounding is quite exiting and has a lot to offer as well; we spent three days with our kids in the apartment and had a very good time!

“Great Stay in London”
Reviewed 9 August 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

My husband and I, our two sons and my mother spent 7 weeks at the 3-bed, 2-bath townhouse in Putney. Everything went very smoothly, from the initial arrangements and booking to checking out. The owner was very helpful and did everything possible to make sure we were comfortable. The location is convenient to the tube, bus and train stations. Shops, restaurants and a movie theater are within a five-minute walk of the unit. The townhouse was great - good beds/linens, very well-equipped kitchen, nice flat-screen TV and fast/reliable wi-fi.

We were worried about renting the unit from the States and paying in advance without seeing the place, but it worked out well. As soon as I spoke to angela over the phone to make some of the initial arrangements, I had the feeling she was reliable and professional. She did not disappoint!

We would highly recommend the flat to someone staying in the greater London area.

Older travelers Rugged travelers
London
Reviewed 21 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

“very pleasant stay”
Reviewed 28 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

We were a family of seven and due to the apartment's different levels, it was perfect for us. We could get up early and leave without disturbing those who wanted to sleep.
We chose this flat partly because the reviews seemed so good and partly because the owner answered very quickly and provided all details we asked for. I must say we weren't disappointed at all, the description was very accurate, the flat was spotlessly clean and inviting, very comfortable and just what we needed.We instantly felt at home and didn't miss anything (except more time!)
Transport was very convenient, we loved the bus hardly two mn away that took us to the centre of London.
Finding tea, milk, biscuits etc...when arriving was much appreciated.
Checking in and out couldn't be easier and the location was very satisfactory.
We would recommend it to families with children (except with toddlers, due to the stairs)
To sum up, we enjoyed our stay very much and would love to be back.

Swansea
Reviewed 9 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

“A perfect little flat.”
Reviewed 26 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

From the moment we arrived we had no complaints with regard to this spotless flat. Everything we could possibly have needed was available to us, from a washing machine to a bottle of chilled wine upon arrival.

The best thing was a brochure,filled with tips and information about the area, from places to eat, to which train or bus to take. All in all, a very pleasant experience and one I would highly recommend.

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing