“Fantastic Falafel Feast!”
Review of Roni's Falafel - CLOSED

Roni's Falafel
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Cafe
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Second visit...and love it even more!

The Friendly falafel female was there to greet us.. Sat in for our feast this time.
Just wonderful! Lots of banter between us and then a refreshing fruit dish brought
to us....Freshly squeezed pear and apple juice, zests and dried fruits...Delicious.
We were introduced to fellow falafel followers on the pavement area, where we exchanged
local likes and dislikes and world travel experiences. Quite a social occasion.. Will go back
for more..and the falafels of course..Go try!
You won`t be disappointed!

4  Thank ellisowen

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Tasty and full of such wonderful ingredients!
I had a fun visit too, exchanging recipes and where to visit in the world.Roni loves cauliflower and gave her a few ideas on how I produce mine!

Thank you and I`ll be back!

5  Thank ellisowen
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I visited Roni's Felafel when I was first in the area and now go back regularly as a local (min 1-2 times a week). For £3.50 you get a soft or toasted pita, a selection of salads, felafel, and various additions and sauces at no extra cost. You can also go for the no-bread option, and you can take away or eat in. She does a changing weekly special, pastries and cakes, and serves coffee as well. It's the nicest felafel I've had, bar none.

5  Thank HereOnHols