“Great bar”

Drink Shop & Do
Ranked #3,195 of 22,692 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Drink, Shop & Do is a cafe by day, bar by night with fun things to DO! It's hidden behind a sweet shop in an old Victorian bath house in Kings Cross. We are open all day, every day for cocktails, afternoon tea, shopping, drinking, dancing and fun things to DO.
“Great bar”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We chose Drink Shop & Do as the venue for our first craft blogger meet up and it was a great setting. We were able to reserve a table with no problem and were given a space large enough for 12 people. Cocktails were delicious and staff really friendly. Will be using this venue again in the future!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“tea and cake”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Good place for tea and cake. It is a very casual setting, almost bohemian, the wife likes it but I think its more of a ladies/family place. But nice enough.

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Drink, shop and be treated with disdain.”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We celebrated my partner's 30th here and despite bringing over 30 paying customers to their venue we were treated with disdain.
Yes, everyone has a job to do but do that with professionalism and friendliness and not ,in the case of the door staff and bouncers, with rudeness and aggression. You couldn't spin round on the dance floor without a bouncer at your shoulder.
The constant eye-rolling from the barmaid when we asked for cocktails was frustrating to say the least! If you don't like making drinks I suggest a alternative vocation sweetheart!
It's a shame because the concept is good but I won't be recommending this place....the only recommendation I would make is to the owners. Get better staff; employees that can handle the obviously challenging task of doing their job while not being condescending, cold and unprofessional is my recommendation to you.

Don't waste your money here!

2 Thank LizS772014
London, United Kingdom
“Great place but limited food menu”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This cafe/bar is a really fun quirky place to go. Events include "make robots out of Lego" and "Lionel richtea" competitions, most of them are free. The music and atmosphere on a Wednesday evening was really good, lots of cheese from the 90s like the ketchup song. The cocktails were also really tasty. My only issue is with the food: the menu is pretty limited for dinner options and more suited for light lunches (sandwiches, quiches) and grazing (platters). So grab a bite to eat somewhere else (loads of choice in the area eg honest burgers) and then go to DSD for a night of crafty fun with a nostalgic soundtrack!

London, United Kingdom
“A great place to have a bday do!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Drink, shop do is a good night out! I celebrated my birthday here, it was quick and easy to book a table. The staff are good at responding back to an enquiry! The venue is a unique place, I liked the fact that upstairs is a place to sit down and chill! Downstairs, is the dance floor! The crowd is friendly and cool. I will definitely visit the place again, their cocktails are the best! :) it took awhile to be served...but the cocktails are worth waiting for. The staff was easy to talk too, they weren't grumpy but polite. The door man and lady appeared to be unapproachable, a little rude but were very helpful when I had to complain about a trouble maker...they did their job well.
My friends were pleased abou the venue all had a good time, not a typical place.