“Fantastic Night Out” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fantastic Night Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had a great night out at The London Cabaret Club.

The London cabaret club only holds short seasons but if your in London when they are having a show it's a must see.

3 different acts all British themed - with my favourite being the British sheep dogs.

The setting is amazing, the show breath taking and the food was really enjoyable.

Dress up for a fun night out and who knows who you might spot in the crowd.!

Visited May 2014

London England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One star is being generous!!! AWFUL!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

Agree totally with what has been said below! I would say this club is ideal for a night out... if you are keen for a night in a tiny room, with an awful dancefloor in a overpriced club full of the most pretentious people I have ever met!

Just AVOID!!!! Seriously there is no point in going, everyone is rude, cheapest drink is knocking on the door of a tenner, the staff are rude. I would say the "highlight" of the night was having some stuck up waste of space throw a drink over me and a friend as apparently when we sat down we pushed through their group of friends... so if these of the kind of people you want to enjoy a night with the enjoy!!!

All I can hope is this places closes and people are spared the experience... 1 star is overeating it!

Visited September 2012
London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Worst staff ever. Avoid!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

I had an awful experience here where my birthday was ruined.

I was told I had a guest list and that everyone was coming on for free and then after having been kept outside with the door girls huffing and puffing, they decided that boys should have to pay. They gave no explanation for this, despite me showing an email which said the contrary.

I then to add to my humiliation had to ask to be directed to my table. I was made to feel wholly uncomfortable and the attitude seemed to be that no one cared and that it was my problem.

I have since emailed to complain and am yet to receive a response. It was honestly the worst birthday I have had and that's a night I will not be able to get back. I urge others to avoid the upset and avoid this place altogether.

3 Thank cirodin1
Lonon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most pathetic club in London”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

I totally agree with the above comment the place is owned and run by complete arses who havnt a clue in common courtesy or how to deal with customers, everyone on that door was clearly bullied when they was younger and are now on a slight power trip, save yourself the time and money, don't go to this dingy club you will only be disappointed and it will ruin your evening.! Oh and do not deal with a lady called Marta she is a complete and utter moron and rude, I forget to mention the manager who won't even come an apologise for his staff, new name for this club should be the zoo.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jimmy H
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“disgusting disappointment! Do not trust your Saturday night to this place!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

We met a few guys outside a pub who said they had free entry, a table and some free drinks at this place. When we showed up outside, we were made to wait in the rain for 20 minutes even though the guys had booked the table. When we eventually got in, the place was cheap and nasty: we were shocked to find out that girls were paying £10 to get in and guys £20! Inside, the decor was awful and it was hard to see where the entry fee had been spent!! The clientele were comprised of fat, bald men, skanks and trolls. Looked like an OAP night. There was a wannabe fire-thrower who looked like a posh chelsea girl in her underwear and had less rhythm than most monkeys. When we finally went upstairs to our "exclusive table," it was tiny and cramped with cheap bench seats that were actually broken and caused a see-saw effect which sent me falling to the floor when my friend stood up! An uncool bunch of 30-somethings was grinding on the dance floor and the whole place made me want to puke. We left within half an hour, thanking our lucky stars we hadn't paid the exorbitant entry fee. On my way out I tried to warn the poor fools in the waiting line, but one of the poncey bouncers tried to hurry me away. Run, don't walk, away from this hole of a club.

Visited July 2012