“It was slightly disappointing”
Review of Medmezze Restaurant - CLOSED

Medmezze Restaurant
Price range: US$23 - US$39
Cuisines: Lebanese, Moroccan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
“It was slightly disappointing”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The atmosphere was really nice in the restaurant. One of the waitresses was not very friendly. I preferred the starters to the main course. The hummous was really delicious with the flat flat bread and lamb sausage. For main course I had lamb kebab which was served with rice and salad. The rice tasted very bland , thought spices could of been added. My brother ordered chicken kebab and he found a piece of hair in his food when it came ,we informed the staff. I was slightly annoyed when i had to pay the bill because our waitress didnt know about the 20 percent discount if you book online until I showed her the restaurant website.

• Visited October 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Had my birthday dinner in 2012 with my boyfriend and his friends!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The staff was friendly.
Potions were so big.
And it was very tasty.
The starters were very good.
Private parties can be arranged.

• Visited May 2013
London
“My Third Visit”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Another enjoyable Meze at this delightful restaurant in Queensway. Very atmospheric with an outdoor dining and smoking area with people able to smoke shisha for those to whom it appeals. The Meze was up to the usual standards and included a bottle of wine and mint tea. What else can I say? I keep going back.

• Visited July 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Nice Lebanese/Moroccan Food, good service”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

This is a good restaurant for a nice meal. Had a few mezzes, then a mixed grill to share.

The food is made from high quality ingredients, is served pretty quickly, and the staff are nice and friendly.

The spicy lamb sausages are really nice.

Definitely recommended if you are nearby.

• Visited August 2013
Porthmadog
“Warm welcome lovely tasty food to share”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We had been walking around Hyde Park and by 4.30pm we were hungry and we popped into this Lebanese restaurant on Queensway Bayswater. They happily dropped everything and served us with a lovely family platter of humus, chicken kebab, spicy lamb sausage, aubergine, creamy yogurt, pitta bread, beetroot. We had 2 between the 7 or us. Little Amelie (1) enjoyed the spicy sausage best! The wine was fine too - we shared a bottle of Merlot. The seating was on comfy sofas and it felt quite exotic. Glad to recommend.

• Visited June 2013