“Class!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #28 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Class!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2011

This is an expensive hotel, maybe evn very expensive, but you get what you pay for. The service is second to none. You are made to feel very special. Room was very comfortabl;e and well equipped. Pre theatre meal was perfect. Everything was pure class.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SofitelStJamesLondon, General Manager at Sofitel London St James, responded to this review, 17 June 2011
Dear Sir,

I thank you for taking the time to tell about the experience you have had at Sofitel London St James.

I thank you for mentioning our high standards of service which we try and improve every day.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon and to offering you our undivided attention.

Sofitel London St James

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2011

We stayed here for one night and was sad that we were not staying longer. Firstly the location is absolutley excellent in walking distance to everything so no need for taxis. The room was lovely and the bed was the most comfortable bed i have ever slept in. I brought my husband for his 40th Birthday and when we got into our room there was a liilte chocolate cake with a happy birthday writing on it which he loved! The staff were so nice and friendly. Breakfast was delicious we could have had anything we wished for and it would nt have been a problem for them. We also got roomservice late after our night out it was a bit pricey but it was so yummy it was worth it. The hotel is expensive but you pay for what u get so worth it and everything is top quality. The only downside was the view from our room which was of a wall other than that it would have been perfect but they have told me that if i should come back they will ensure we get a room with a better view. Will definatley be returning planning a trip back already cant wait!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for your feedback and it is always so pleasant to read such satisfaction.

The aim of all our staff and in particular of our Guest Relations Officers is to surprise and go beyond our guests expectations hence we were looking forward to your joy with this special occasion which brought you to Sofitel London St James.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2011

we spent 3 nights at sofitel, and this was a wonder.
the luxury room was very beautiful, excellent bed,
super bathroom, nothing negative

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for posting your positive feedback.

I am very pleased to hear that your stay was wonderful and that you enjoyed being at Sofitel London St James.

I obviously look forward to your next visit.

Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2011

The facilities of the room, the location, the incredibly comfortable bed, and above all the attentive, friendly and efficient staff make this hotel exceptional. I ahve no criticism at all; it is faultless.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for posting such rewarding a feedback regarding the experience you have had at Sofitel London St James.

I have shared it with all of my staff who felt very encouraged to carry on pampering and indulging all of our guests.

I hope to welcome you back very soon.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2011

I stayed here as my usual inns were fill up; but I was so impressed with the attitude of the staff and standard of accommodation that I will definately stay here again. A wonderful example of a superbly managed hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for taking the time to post your satisfactory feedback.

I hope that from now on Sofitel London St James will be your home away from home in London.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Brüssel, Belgien
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2011

Great location in the heart of London near St. James Park. Excellent multinational, very friendly staff. They do know how to treat a guest. Good food, excellent service and very good rooms. Whenever we'll be in London again, that's where we'll be staying.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are quieter