Sofitel London St James
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo(London)
4,336 results
All reviewspiccadilly circuspall mallrose loungehermes toiletriesluxury roombuckingham palacenational galleryjames parkregent streetroom servicebeautiful hotelperfect locationturn down serviceafternoon teawest endrain showerfive star hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Fantastic service. My second review of this hotel and once again praises for the service that the F&B team delivers. I would like to thank the Bar Manager, Mathieu Bruno, for his impeccable service and kindness as well as the rest of his team especially the young Italian barman (forgot his name, sorry!) that went the extra mile with a generosity in his service that made our stay. Thanks!!
We will be back, this hotel is superb.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Denis_Dupart, General Manager at Sofitel London St James, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

I thank you very much for your generous feedback regarding our high standard of services.

Our utmost reward is to read our guests satisfaction. The team and I are grateful to you for taking the time to drop some extremely positive words about your experience at Sofitel London St James.

A très bientôt,

Reviewed 9 October 2012

When in London I have been since many years been staying at the Sofitel London St James. It is not only a superb location but also a truly exquisite hotel. However the real greatness of any hotel depends primarily on the quality of the staff and this is what truly differentiates a hotel from others. The staff go out of their way to make one's stay memorable and they do recall your name which make it personal. I can only highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

It was a delight to read such a positive feedback as yours and I thank you for that.

One of our assets is our central yet quiet location on Waterloo Place. We are a haven of peace among the London commotion.

However, our main asset is our Sofitel London St James ambassadors. We serve all of our guests with passion and they can feel it.

We look forward to your next visit.

A bientôt,

Reviewed 9 October 2012 via mobile

We booked a junior suite and we were upgraded to a prestige suite. Room was huge with separate living room area that included a second television. Two washrooms one with a separate bath tub and shower. Bottle of champagne and cake was left in our room for our anniversary, nice touch. Wifi was included and so was breakfast which we had in our room, breakfast was excellent. We walk to some of the major attractions from the hotel including st. James park, Westminster abbey, Piccadilly Circus (2 minutes away), and Trafalgar Square. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Drinks and a snack in the lounge, although expensive, were great, great atmosphere. I cannot speak for the hotel restaurant, but it looked good and appeared to be busy. Would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: September 2012

We try our utmost to please and surprise our guests at any possible occasion. We were then very happy to enhance your experience at Sofitel London St James with all the attentions provided to you.

We are dedicated to our guests satisfaction and I am delighted to hear that we have achieved our aim.

Looking forward to your next stay.

Au revoir,

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Me and my wife had the pleasure to stay in the Sofitel St James. The service was perfect. The rooms are spacious and well decorated. The Sofitel beds and linen are well known by most of the regular customers of the Sofitel and they give you the best night you can have outside of your home.
We tested the fitness room which really was well equipped with nice touches like a water fontain and the current newspapers
We also stay at the bar for dinner and the food was excellent and again the service was perfect.
The location of the Sofitel is very convenient on Waterloo Pl and not far from the shopping area

So in few words we had an excellent experience with the Sofitel St James

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

The whole team and I thank you for taking the time to mention your perfect experience at Sofitel London St James.

As a matter of fact we love our guests and cannot help indulging all of them.

I can tell that once again Sofitel Luxury Hotels has achieved its goal in taking you to sleep like onto fluffy clouds thanks to MyBed, its unique bed concept.

I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your dinner at the St James Bar. May I suggest you to try our restaurant The Balcon upon your next visit? You will also enjoy it very much.

A très bientôt,

Reviewed 6 October 2012

this has to be one the best hotels in london if not the best in my opinion,the place is so elegant & delightful you just blown away.tremendous room service & very helpful staff.rooms are so clean & looks so pretty & the bathroom is spotless.this place is surely gona make you want to come here many time if you can afford it though but i was here for buisness but would come if for pleasure.really loved my stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Denis_Dupart, General Manager at Sofitel London St James, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

I truly thank you to rank us as the best hotel in London. You really made my day!

As a matter of fact we put a lot into serving all of our guests with a genuine passion and I am most happy to hear that you have felt it.

A très bientôt.