4,512 results
All reviews piccadilly circus pall mall rose lounge hermes toiletries luxury room buckingham palace national gallery james park regent street room service beautiful hotel perfect location turn down service afternoon tea west end five star hotel junior suite
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Of all the good hotels my favourite one.. Very good located, top appearance, good food (amazing breakfast!) and really friendly staff that makes you feel very welcomed. The St. James bar has probably the best cocktails in town and again very friendly staff, always trying to make you happy.
Of all the hotels I've been to already it's the one most worth it's price.

• Stayed: January 2014
N_Pesty, General Manager at Sofitel London St James, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

I am truly pleased to hear that Sofitel London St James is your favorite hotel.

I thank you for mentioning our good food as well as our really friendly staff.

I also thank you for pointing out our amazing St James Bar with its best cocktails on town! Indeed we have a tremendous and passionate team in our bar!

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

My wife, daughter and I had a great dinner in the hotel restaurant after seeing a show at Christmas. Food was superb, wine well selected with helpful, not patronising, advice and service was exemplary. We could have stayed for many hours more as it was so pleasant. However this treat cost over £200 for three but we think it was well worth it.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

I am really pleased to hear that you have enjoyed so much your experience in our restaurant The Balcon!

The Executive Chef and I were thrilled to read your feedback regarding the "superb" food served to you and your family.

Au revoir.

Nicolas Pesty
Sofitel London St James

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed here for a special occasion and it was a truly outstanding experience. The general ambience of the hotel manages to be both relaxed and luxurious, and nothing is too much trouble for the excellent staff. Our room was large and very comfortable and (having a view only into a narrow back courtyard) was also totally silent. The Hermes toiletries are fabulous. Breakfast was amazing. I'm running out of superlatives! Special thanks to Pedro at the front desk for being charming, helpful and patient, and to Caroline who wrote us a personal note. Shame it was only the one night.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank traveller_constant

What a joy to read your excellent feedback! Thank you for that!

I will pass on your words of praise to the whole team as this will serve as an encouragement to keep on providing such high standards of service.

I hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

and we got it. The staff at the spa were actually more friendly. The hotel is centrally located and has all the grandeur of a 5 star hotel.

The rooms had excellent décor and the gym was ooohhhh very nice. Apart from the excellent location this hotel proved to be much better than my previous stay at a hotel in Mayfair near Hyde Park.

Well done. We were one happy people when we checked out of this hotel

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosalia D

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed so much your stay at Sofitel London St James.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Excellent locaition and Staff , very good for shopping and the transportation , excellent food , nice resturant the ballacon , very nice tea room in ground floor , clean room , have very beatifull spa

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Vailana

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for this great feedback!

It is always encouraging to hear extremely satisfied guests to keep on providing our high level of service.

Indeed the Rose Lounge is a gem for Afternoon Tea.

I also thank you for pointing out our very beautiful So-SPA.