4,540 results
All reviews piccadilly circus pall mall rose lounge hermes toiletries luxury room buckingham palace national gallery james park regent street room service beautiful hotel perfect location turn down service afternoon tea west end five star hotel junior suite
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Excelent service, excelente hotel. Best location.
Excelent breakfast very nice staff
I most defenitly come back. I was in London for the weekend and the hotel was just fantastic. No noise at all, very good bed good comfort.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PedroMChaves421
N_Pesty, General Manager at Sofitel London St James, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear guest,

I thank you for such positive a feedback.

I am truly glad to hear that you have very much enjoyed our high level of service all over the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Ate logo,

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I will not stop complimenting about Sofitel London St James with such a charming atmosphere, welcoming and efficient team....great breakfast, stunning So Spa....enjoyed the French galette at St James bar.....just love it....thank you all

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
N_Pesty, General Manager at Sofitel London St James, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

I thank you for your words of praise regarding our high standards of service. We genuinely love to pamper all of our guests and they can feel it.

Thank you also for mentioning our "great" breakfast in The Balcon, our restaurant, as we proud ourselves in serving the freshiest products on the market.

Thank you so much for complimenting our So-SPA as being "stunning". This is our utmost reward.

Thank you again for this great feedback and I look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

My family and I have stayed at the Sofitel twice before and we are coming back again on the 11th-13th for my 21st. After the first two stays I could not think of anywhere else I would go!

The rooms are beautiful with crisp white linen, super-soft beds and prompt room service. The bar is so elegant but with a decadent touch, the cocktails are delicious and presented so well.

The staff are altogether of a different calibre, attentive and discreet - Have made every visit a joy. We also had the pleasure of having afternoon tea in the Rose Lounge and dinner in the Balcon. Both were exceptional. The decor of the Rose Lounge is divine and the changing of the flowers in the main hall is reminiscent of George V in Paris.

Overall our number 1 spot in London. Cannot wait to return soon.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for posting such positive a feedback.

I thank you for pointing out the attentive staff all over the hotel. This will serve as an encouragement to keep on providing such high standards of service.

Indeed the Rose Lounge is a magnificent blend of English charm and French elegance. I am glad to hear that you have loved it as well as your dinner in our restaurant The Balcon.

We look forward to welcoming you back to celebrate your 21st birthday.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Returned here for a brilliant weekend break. London is a magic city and The Sofitel just makes it more special. The hotel has to be one of the best locations in London offering a great access to the underground and the centre of the City. From your arrival it is clear to see the staff are there to help in anyway possible, all very professional and informative on the Hotel and the City. The sleep quality of the hotel is amazing and the rooms are well set out and spacious. We upgraded to a suite that was situated just above the reception that initially worried me but in was great and we never heard any disturbance. The bar is fantastic, you must sit at the bar itself and watch the guys making there various cocktails and they explain everyone! The food is also fabulous. The Hotel is little expensive but then again so are all great things in life. Looking forward to my return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MULCASTER2

I thank you for this brilliant feedback!

Indeed we have a passion for our guests and they can feel it. We make our utmost to have them spend magnifique moments with us.

Thank you also for pointing out your great experience in our St James Bar as well as the "fabulous" food in our restaurant The Balcon.

We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
N_Pesty, General Manager at Sofitel London St James, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014