“perfect room, unperfect check out”

Sofitel London St James
Ranked #24 of 1,076 Hotels in London
An Accor traveller
Brno
Reviewed 13 December 2010

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
SofitelStJamesLondon, General Manager at Sofitel London St James, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2010

Reviewed 10 December 2010

The hotel has a excellent staff, good rooms, a wonderful bed and employes like Guilherme (front desk) and Fernanda (restaurant) that make a better stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
SofitelStJamesLondon, General Manager at Sofitel London St James, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2010

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
I thank you for taking the time to tell about your experience at the Sofitel London St James which was fully satisfactory, as I can read. I am happy Guilherme and Fernanda gave you a personalised and warm service.
I will definitely share your comment with my whole team.
I look forward to welcome you again in the near future.
Denis Dupart
Area General manager

Reviewed 8 December 2010

I had a very nice stay at Sofitel St James. The staff was particularly helpfull. The next time I will travel to london for business I will stay there.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
I am happy your stay felt "fabulous". I will not hesitate to share your comment with my team.
I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2010

The staff at the Sofitel St James really go out of their way to help you. They are most courteous and dedicated to making sure your stay is an excellent one.
Danny, the concierge was most helpful and this level of service is simply fantastic.
Will definitely come back to the Sofitel St James.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
I am thankful for your positive comment about our staff, in particular our Concierge. Everyday we dedicate ourselves to deliver our guests the higher standards of service. I am happy we achieved to offer you this "excellent" level of service. My team was grateful to your positive feedback.
I look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 1 December 2010

Chose hotel due to it's central location just south of Piccadilly Circus. Also got a 3-for-2 night deal, though the per night rate was still above $200, though most hotels in the area are even more pricey. Plush rooms with good service that you'd expect in a luxury-branded hotel. Nice 24-access Spa/fitness facility. Nightly live piano from the balcony overlooking the lobby. Only a few blocks to the Piccadilly Circus tube station provided easy access across London and also Heathrow (4.5-Pounds, 1-way, off-peak). Used the tube more than walking as a strong cold snap hit during my stay. Still able to easily walk to Trafalgar Sqr and National Gallery where you can then start a walking tour down Whitehall to the Horse Guards, 10 Downing St, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament/Big Ben, and across St James Park to Buckingham Palace. Nearby theaters and restaurants also in Leicester Sqr. Well-worth splurging a bit in London with the ease of access to all the main touring sites.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
I thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Sofitel London St James.
I am pleased to read you enjoyed our facilities as well as your accommodation. We invest, indeed, a lot of our energy in offering the best to our guests.
I look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 1 December 2010

This is my "go to" hotel in London. The location is terrific -- central to shopping, key tourist sites, and to the West End theater. It is a large enough hotel to have all of the services that you want, but small enough to be personable and to feel like your home away from home. The staff are very personable, professional, and bilingual English / French. The concierge staff are outstanding -- very knowledgeable and helpful. The Brasserie Roux restaurant is excellent. Overall, after 11 nights of stay, I highly recommend the Sofitel St. James at 6 Waterloo Place.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
I really thank you for posting such a positive feedback which I immediately shared with my team. In a matter of fact, we are the most pleased to deliver at every moment a personalized service to our guests. To make our guests "feel at home away from home" is the most rewarding compliment.
I look forward to your next stay and to offer you our undivided attention.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple