Sofitel London St James
US$256
US$216
  • Pool
4,367 results
All reviewspiccadilly circuspall mallrose loungehermes toiletriesluxury roombuckingham palacenational galleryjames parkregent streetroom servicebeautiful hotelperfect locationturn down serviceafternoon teawest endrain showerfive star hotel
An Accor traveller
Madrid
Reviewed 23 December 2010

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
SofitelStJamesLondon, General Manager at Sofitel London St James, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2010

Reviewed 19 December 2010

Stayed 2-5 December 2010 in Superior room.
A very comfortable contemporary style hotel in a good location. Although, surprised and disappointed there was no bellboy when we arrived in our taxi. However, nice and easy check-in procedure (as well as check-out). Public areas as well as the room were in an excellent condition. Guessing the management must be looking after maintenance carefully. Room pretty small but comfortable. Bathroom large with good amenities (Hermes). Bed very comfortable. Majority of staff seem to be French. Very polite and service minded. The bartenders made a special impression being very helpful and professional. Room service was quick and we had a delicious breakfast in the room.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
SofitelStJamesLondon, General Manager at Sofitel London St James, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2010

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
I thank you for your positive feedback which I shared with my team.
I am pleased to read you had an enjoyable overall experience. I thank you for the special mention to the bar tenders.
I really hope we will have the privilege to welcome you back soon in order to offer you our undivided attention.
Denis Dupart
Area General Manager

An Accor traveller
Brno
Reviewed 13 December 2010

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
SofitelStJamesLondon, General Manager at Sofitel London St James, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2010

Reviewed 10 December 2010

The hotel has a excellent staff, good rooms, a wonderful bed and employes like Guilherme (front desk) and Fernanda (restaurant) that make a better stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
SofitelStJamesLondon, General Manager at Sofitel London St James, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2010

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
I thank you for taking the time to tell about your experience at the Sofitel London St James which was fully satisfactory, as I can read. I am happy Guilherme and Fernanda gave you a personalised and warm service.
I will definitely share your comment with my whole team.
I look forward to welcome you again in the near future.
Denis Dupart
Area General manager

Reviewed 8 December 2010

I had a very nice stay at Sofitel St James. The staff was particularly helpfull. The next time I will travel to london for business I will stay there.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
I am happy your stay felt "fabulous". I will not hesitate to share your comment with my team.
I look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Denis Dupart,