“Great Selection!”

Ranked #15,841 of 23,392 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$16 - US$18
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Aroma buffet in shepherd's bush London is under new management!
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Visited here on a Thursday lunchtime. Price was £8.49. Great value for money! Visited here many times previously. The first time I was so impressed. The more I visit the novelty seems to wear off. The quality is still the same though! The staff are very polite and the drinks served really good value. I would say that the variety lunch time is not quite as good as the evening and weekend. I would come back again but not so often.

3  Thank Allan050651

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I've been here several times and still I am so impressed of the changes they've done to there menu something different all the time. With the vast selections of food and yummy dessert afters. Best value for money as it is so affordable. Will definitely be back again for more.

1  Thank toto0713
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I been there for the fisrt time with some friends,was for dinner and the food was ok ! Staff and service really nice!We payed £13.99 without drink,it wasn't really busy and we really liked this.We will definitely return!!

1  Thank ChiaraPB
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I live in London and really wanted to like this place... but quite frankly, it smells like a sewage. Maybe if you sit outside you can't smell the nastiness, but inside is gross. It smells like it has been there for 50 years and never been clean, but it is a newer place (Placing us next to the toilet without any choice doesn't help). Some of the staff looked cracked out and are very disrespectful they like to pull a face as well as have an attitude. It looks like something you'd find in a seedy part of the city like Hackney or Peckham. I will avoid this place in the future. There are plenty of other places in the area to have a better experience.

Judging by reviews this was not a one off. A shame because it's a really nice setting, but the place is obviously run by a bunch of amateurs who have just left college and the chef should be ashamed of what he or she is sending out of the kitchen. Steer well clear!

1  Thank Jake L
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Very Rude staff, food is not great, selection is poor, over crowded, over rated and over priced...

Cosmo or Gourmet Buffet are much better choices...

One of the staff members literally made me cry... What do you make of this?? ...

1  Thank Rozita21