“Dirty cutlery”
Review of Aroma

Aroma
Ranked #13,246 of 22,557 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Aroma buffet in shepherd's bush London is under new management!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dirty cutlery”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I went here the other day with my friends the glasses and cutlery were dirty when i asked for new one they did not try to solve the problem they tried to tell me it was the washing machine yes you've red it right the washing machine also for a Chinese it wasn't much of a range i went for lunch and i would not recommend it as the staff went as far as shouting at my friend about having her coke bottle on the table.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lelia99

San Francisco, California
“Cheap food at a not so cheap price”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

If you want its of cheap food, then this might work. Maybe I am spoiled, but Panda Express is frankly better.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank kevin f
London
“Great Selection!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Visited here on a Thursday lunchtime. Price was £8.49. Great value for money! Visited here many times previously. The first time I was so impressed. The more I visit the novelty seems to wear off. The quality is still the same though! The staff are very polite and the drinks served really good value. I would say that the variety lunch time is not quite as good as the evening and weekend. I would come back again but not so often.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Allan050651
London, United Kingdom
“Superb selection of Asian food”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I've been here several times and still I am so impressed of the changes they've done to there menu something different all the time. With the vast selections of food and yummy dessert afters. Best value for money as it is so affordable. Will definitely be back again for more.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank toto0713
London, United Kingdom
“"All you can eat" at Shepherd's Bush”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I been there for the fisrt time with some friends,was for dinner and the food was ok ! Staff and service really nice!We payed £13.99 without drink,it wasn't really busy and we really liked this.We will definitely return!!

• Visited January 2014