The Z Hotel Soho
US$245
US$418
US$358
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$196
  • Restaurant
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$383
Excellent 5/5
US$197
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$90
1,773 results
All reviewsfree wine and cheeserooms are smallpalace theatrequeen roomcharing cross roadold compton streetgreat locationwet roomfrosted glasssky channelsharry potterinside roomshaftesbury avenuewest endevery eveningno windowfloor space
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Myself and my wife stayed in this hotel on 3/4/14 for 1 night. It looked great from tbe photo's. Look nice when we checked in. Room was small but again seemed ok. So we dumped our bags and headed into london for dinner and a show. We returned around 11pm to head to bed. Then it hit us....all we could hear was the incredibly noisy streets and sirens. Now I know im in London so can live with sirens but double glazing would help. However, we could hear the booming music from downstairs and every where outside. Everyone's conversation. Then to the bed. Now some people like rock hard beds. I'm happy with a semi firm bed but this was like sleeping on the floor. When I went down stairs to see what could be done all I got was.... all our beds are bespoke and top quality. I responded with that's your opinion and I dont like them. Woth the noise I got...this is London....and..have some ear plugs. Now I've stayed in London many times and have never experienced noise like it. He then said to me. All our queen rooms face outside you should have asked for an inside facing room. Well buddy... I don't know the layout of your hotel nor that the queen rooms face the road. Now what annoyed was we paid £194 for this room with breakfast. Not a cheap room is it my friend I reminded him. Also people. Don't take the breakfast. Go to Ed's dinner 20 metres away. Alot better. When I asked if they can do anything his response was we are fully booked and you need to speak to the general manager. I'm still waiting her reply. Please look at a different hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rob T
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The location cannot be topped. Extremely friendly staff greet you with a warm welcome. The rooms are functional but funky. You couldn't swing a cat in there yet it was clean, modernly designed and missing features such as a telephone and safe which most can live with these days. Missed the complimentary wine and cheese offering but had good fun in the bar towards the end of the evening with Ricardo and Eduardo who like all the staff in the hotel are proud and happy. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2014

On night one I was awoken at 2.15am by a sound as if I was laying on top of a speaker. As I woke I realised the person in the room next door had switched on his TV. The construction of the rooms is such at TVs are embedded in the walls and the pillow end of the bed is directly against the next rooms TV. I found myself listen to the BBC news as if I was watching it on the TV in my room, it was that clear.

There are no phones in the room so i had to go downstairs at 2.15am to complain. Night sfaff were courteous and gave me ear plugs.

The next day I sent an email complaint to the Hotel Manager Dominka, but received no reply and and and and and.

The hotel is well positioned, the staff are very friendly and the rooms while tiny are new and clean.

If sleep is important to you, I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PMCAUD
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Z Hotel on Sunday and it's in a perfect location so central and funky little hotel with extra little perks of having free wine and cheese for a few hours.

Probably not the hotel you want to stay at if you.re just in a new relationship as no doors on the wet room so you really do get to know each other better lol!

Great shower and loved the cozy cabin bed....highly recommended

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen B
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Took a taxi from Kings Cross and was dropped off sort of near the door. After a few minutes was able to find it. Entrance is on a street that doesn't allow automobile traffic. Sign was a bit smallish, but I did find it. Truthfully, was a bit tired from the train ride from Edinburgh. Hosts were gracious, the walk to the room was pretty cool, the open air hallway was nice. Got to my room, was small, but well decorated. The location was fantastic. So much to do and see in every direction. I loved everything except the size of the room. I thought it would be bigger, but other than that, was pleased..

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo