“Delicious food”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Delicious food”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We traveled as a family and all of our dinners were excellent. They were also very knowledgeable about allergies, and helped create something for one of my kids. It is small, so take out might be your best option if it is too busy. Highly recommend!

• Visited April 2014

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistently great food at very reasonable prices”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I eat out in London a lot and am not often motivated to write reviews, good or bad, but I think this small restaurant is exceptional. I have eaten here numerous times over about 3 years and the staff are always very friendly and knowledgeable about the food.

The food itself is very fresh, well prepared and tastes great. Try the specials which change regularly and one of their home made drinks, lemonade or fresh apple, ginger and mint!

I notice there are a few negative reviews but they must have been very unlucky as my experiences have been consistently positive and I would not hesitate in recommending it to anyone. A London gem!

1 Thank David R
UK
“excellent food”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

delicious food - very tasty and lovely variety on the menu. The cooks clearly know how to use the right spices and combinations of ingredients. Service was friendly and our waitress recommended some great dishes. The apple and ginger drink was delicious too. Lovely Lebanese food.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Lebanese food!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This place really is a gem in the heart of paddington - fresh, well prepared authentic lebanese food at a decent price, with very friendly service - a top find, especially for the extremely well priced lunch menus!

Visited December 2013
St Albans, United Kingdom
“Fresh, fast and delicious”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Went to Ya Hala because Lebanese food is often excellent for me as I am wheat-intolerant and my friend is vegeterian. We had a wonderful choice of all kinds of delicious and heart-warming food. The fresh apple and mint juice was perfect and refreshing. The food was fresh and delicious and came very quickly. The food is cooked behind a counter so you can see it all being prepared. The staff were so courteous and kind, and even the toilets were attractively designed. I couldn't fault it and when we finished we were offered freshly baked baklava. Would certainly go back there again!